OUAI Matte Pomade
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
Compare prices from 10 more retailers
- £16.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £16.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £16.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £16.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £16.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £16.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £16.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £16.00 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £16.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £16.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Inject instant chic to your daily hair routine with OUAI Matte Pomade.
Bring the sass with this gorgeous smelling product, which works effortlessly to shape hair exactly how you like it, whether it's long or short. Extra definition? Of course. Piecey texture? Coming right up. Added depth? Yes, yes, yes.
Style to your heart's content, and feel good about it at the same time - OUAI products are paraben-free and include no animal testing whatsoever, and the Matte Pomade is no exception. Armed with ingredients for healthy hair, including beeswax for added sleek and shine, and kaolin clay to cleanse the scalp, stimulate growth and improve elasticity, it's no wonder it bagged Best for Piecey Texture in the Harper's Bazaar 150 Beauty Must-Haves Sublime Stylers category. What's not to love?
Hair Benefit: Curl enhancers, thickening/volumising
Hair Concern: Weak, oily/greasy
Made In: OUAI manufactures this item in the USA.
This OUAI Matte Pomade contains kaolin which helps to remove excess oil.
How To Use
- To bring your style to life, rub a small amount between your hands, then gently apply to hair
- Smooth downwards over each section to reduce flyaways, tame frizz, and get that much-loved texture
Having tried every hair product on the market, Jen Atkin realised there was a real lack of cool, curated products on the market. Sensing the time for change, Jen put her creative assets to good use and birthed the now world-renowned brand known as OUAI Haircare: a line of real-life products for real-life women.
Where To Buy
Asos, NET-A-PORTER, Harvey Nichols and more retailers sell this hair styling product online in the UK. John Lewis also sell this product.
Based on 10 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this OUAI hair styling product is rated 3.9 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 28 days.
- Featured In
- 11 Androgynous Hairstyles to Try