- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 12 more retailers
- £6.90 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £6.90 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.90 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.90 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £6.90 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £6.90 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £7.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £7.20 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £7.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £7.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £7.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £6.90 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
Protect your skin round-the-clock with this extremely potent and powerful formula, crafted by the experts at The Ordinary.
EUK 134 is a water-free, high-potency antioxidant that works on defending your skin from damage and ageing. Rare and often overlooked, this skincare superhero tackles and eliminates harmful free radicals that cause damage to your skin. And it works non-stop too – as a self-regenerating molecule, it fights those pesky free radicals and supports your skin's barrier all day and all night.
Though the price tag may be low, it is by far one of the strongest antioxidants for your skin available. And better yet, unlike other formulas, The Ordinary EUK 134 is an ultra-high potency of 0.1% as opposed to the usual 0.05%.
This formula is free from silicones, oils, alcohol, water, animal products and animal cruelty.
Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid as it will counteract EUK 134.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% is perfect for those looking for a product with anti-ageing and anti-pollution properties.
This The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% contains vitamin C which helps to protect against free radical damage.
How To Use
- Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly
- Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid
- Apply a few drops to your fingertips and gently pat into your face
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Propanediol, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners