The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £6.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £6.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.90 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.90 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £6.90 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £6.90 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £6.95 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £6.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.95 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £3.45 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £6.90 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £6.90 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £6.90 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £6.90 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £6.95 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £7.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
Protect your skin round-the-clock with this extremely potent and powerful formula, crafted by the experts at The Ordinary.
EUK 134 is a water-free, high-potency antioxidant that works on defending your skin from damage and ageing. Rare and often overlooked, this skincare superhero tackles and eliminates harmful free radicals that cause damage to your skin. And it works non-stop too – as a self-regenerating molecule, it fights those pesky free radicals and supports your skin's barrier all day and all night.
Though the price tag may be low, it is by far one of the strongest antioxidants for your skin available. And better yet, unlike other formulas, The Ordinary EUK 134 is an ultra-high potency of 0.1% as opposed to the usual 0.05%.
This formula is free from silicones, oils, alcohol, water, animal products and animal cruelty.
Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid as it will counteract EUK 134.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, anti-pollution
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains vitamin c.
Formulated without: Oil, mineral oil, alcohol, water, gluten, sulphates, parabens, silicone and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% contains vitamin C which helps to firm skin.
How To Use
- Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly
- Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid
- Apply a few drops to your fingertips and gently pat into your face
On a mission to combat ingenuity, The Ordinary is the skin care brand that promises to be 100% transparent with their ingredients.
Their selection of serums, oils and acids are cruelty-free, as well as free from mineral oils, parabens and sulphates. They're the most popular subsidiary of parent brand, DECIEM.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this The Ordinary moisturiser online from stores, including Asos, Beauty Bay or Feel Unique. It can also be purchased at Harvey Nichols, Escentual and other websites.
Based on 10 reviews from Look Fantastic, this moisturiser by The Ordinary is rated 4.9 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. You can see review content by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners