Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cosmetify?
- Cosmetify is a comparison platform that helps you find the best prices on all your favourite beauty products. With over 200,000 products from thousands of brands at your fingertips, we are the search engine for beauty lovers, providing everything you need from makeup to hair, grooming to skin care and electricals to toiletries.
Why use Cosmetify?
- We’ve built a seamless, user-friendly website that allows you to cut through the noise and browse with ease, using our comprehensive filters. Bringing you the latest products from your favourite brands, our website helps you find exactly what you want, automatically selecting the best priced retailer available on our platform.
What brands are featured on your platform?
- We work with thousands of global brands – new and established, popular and niche – to bring you the latest products and iconic beauty favourites. MAC, NARS, Bobbi Brown, The Ordinary, men-ü and Korres are all featured, to name just a few, and we showcase everything from the Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette to the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick. Our selection of brands is updated every day so do check in regularly to find out about the newest kids on the block.
Are there any additional costs when I shop at Cosmetify?
- No. Using the Cosmetify website is completely FREE of charge.
Do you sell products directly?
- As Cosmetify showcases products from multiple retailers, we don’t sell any products directly. Once you find the product, price and delivery option you want, you’ll be redirected to the chosen retailer, where you can securely complete your purchase. Your chosen retailer will then process your payment, ship your item and deal with any customer service queries from there. It’s as easy as that!
How often are prices and stock counts updated?
- Stock and prices are updated automatically by the retailer every day and feed into our platform accordingly.
The price is different when I click through to the retailer?
- The price we display comes directly from the retailer or the brands product feed, we don't enter prices ourselves. Most retailers direct website and product feeds update simultaneously, however we have experienced some delays with some retailers and brands. As we have no control over the price they send us or their checkout process, the price you pay is the price on their platform.
How do I create price alerts?
- You can set up an alert by clicking the Price Alert button next to the product and entering your email. We will send you updates as soon as prices change so you can grab the best deals for your favourite products.
What happens if a product is out of stock?
- If a product is sold out, you can set up an alert for us to notify you as soon as it’s back in stock. Simply hit the 'Notify Me' button on the page of the particular product and we’ll keep you posted.
What products do you recommend for my concern?
- Due to the volume of products and concerns, we are not able to provide bespoke advice for a particular complaint. Our beauty hub has a wealth of information including how to’s and recommendations while our beauty glossary includes information on the benefits of certain ingredients that may help with some of your questions. Alternatively we suggest you contact a specialist who covers your specific concern.
How do I become a partner with Cosmetify?
- We are always looking to work with new partners so if you’re a brand or retailer wanting to be featured on our site, visit our partnerships page here.
Do you work with influencers?
- Yes we do. If you’re an influencer and would like to collaborate with us, visit our influencers page here.
What are my delivery options?
- We show delivery information as provided by the retailer on each product page to give you a guide. Further information and full options are available during the retailers’ check-out process.
Where does the retailer deliver to?
- We store general delivery information on the specific product for that specific retailer on the product page (labelled 'Delivery & Returns). For more detailed information, please visit the retailers site directly. Due to the large volume of products and retailers featured on Cosmetify, we are unable to answer delivery questions on specific products or countries.
How do you make money?
- Our service is free to use and we don’t charge consumers fees for our comparison service, we instead earn money from the retailers featured on our site. If you click through to the retailer and make a purchase, the retailer pays us a commission on the sale value of the products you buy.