The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution Combined Solution. Extraordinary Exfoliation
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £6.30 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.30 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.30 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £6.35 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.35 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £6.35 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £3.15 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £6.10 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £6.30 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £6.30 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £6.30 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £6.30 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £6.35 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Treat yourself to the 10-minute exfoliating facial that delivers the working results you deserve.
Strap yourself in, we're going to break down the science behind it. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution contains alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) that help to gently scrub away the skins top layer to reveal a brighter, more vibrant visage. All the while, Beta hydroxyl acids (BHA) target pore congestion with a different exfoliating action that delves deeper into the skin's layers.
The 32% AHA/BHA solution targets all areas to cleanse and renew skin for a better texture and more refined appearance. In turn, skin looks smoother with a reduction in the appearance of fine lines when used over time.
Meanwhile, Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative reduces any irritation that could be caused by the acids. It is important to know that this ingredient is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally. This means that the colour of the formula may vary from time to time. A crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid also graces the peel to provide hydration and comfort, whilst vitamin B5 and black carrot assist with the healing process.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains hyaluronic acid, bhas, lactic acid, vitamin c, panthenol, glycolic acid, ahas, citric acid, vitamin b and salicylic acid.
Formulated without: Oil, mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens, silicone, nuts and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution from The Ordinary contains hyaluronic acid which helps to nourish skin.
"This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use."
How To Use
- Apply the peel in the afternoon, ensuring to use it no more than twice a week
- Make sure skin is dry and clean before applying it evenly over the face and neck
- Leave on for 10 minutes (do not exceed this time)
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Always avoid getting the product near the eye area
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. It is recommended by The Ordinary to use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: this formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sun cream, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Where To Buy
This chemical exfoliator by The Ordinary is available to buy online in the UK through websites, including Escentual, Harvey Nichols or Feel Unique. Additional retailers include Harrods, Beauty Expert and more.
This chemical exfoliator is rated 4.65 out of 5, based on 119 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert, HQHair and others. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Chemical Exfoliators for Soft, Smooth Skin10 Ingredient-Led Skincare Brands You Will LoveThe Tik Tok Approved Beauty Products You Need for 2021