- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 11 more retailers
- £6.30 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £6.30 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £6.30 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £6.30 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.30 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £6.30 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.30 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £6.35 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.35 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.35 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £6.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
Treat yourself to the 10-minute exfoliating facial that delivers the working results you deserve.
Strap yourself in, we're going to break down the science behind it. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution contains alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) that help to gently scrub away the skins top layer to reveal a brighter, more vibrant visage. All the while, Beta hydroxyl acids (BHA) target pore congestion with a different exfoliating action that delves deeper into the skin's layers.
The 32% AHA/BHA solution targets all areas to cleanse and renew skin for a better texture and more refined appearance. In turn, skin looks smoother with a reduction in the appearance of fine lines when used over time.
Meanwhile, Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative reduces any irritation that could be caused by the acids. It is important to know that this ingredient is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally. This means that the colour of the formula may vary from time to time. A crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid also graces the peel to provide hydration and comfort, whilst vitamin B5 and black carrot assist with the healing process.
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is formulated specifically for those with combination, dry and mature skin.
This The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution contains citric acid which helps to exfoliate skin.
"This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use."
How To Use
- Apply the peel in the afternoon, ensuring to use it no more than twice a week
- Make sure skin is dry and clean before applying it evenly over the face and neck
- Leave on for 10 minutes (do not exceed this time)
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Always avoid getting the product near the eye area
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. It is recommended by The Ordinary to use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: this formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Tracked Delivery - £3.95 (2-3 working days)
Next day delivery £5.95 For orders placed by 4pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. Restrictions apply to some products. See checkout for further information.
If you change your mind about this AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution by The Ordinary, Cult Beauty offer a refund/exchange for an unwanted item returned within 30 days of receipt for unused, unopened products with their original seals intact. See retailer website for more info.
- Featured In
- The Tik Tok Approved Beauty Products You Need for 2020How to Nail Your Skin Detox7 Anti-Pollution Skincare Tips