The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £5.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.90 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.90 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.90 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.90 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.95 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.95 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £2.95 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.70 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.90 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.90 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.90 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.95 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Discover the hydrating benefits of hyaluronic acid in its purest form.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support Formula is an ultra-lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that provides the skin with long-lasting hydration and plumpness.
Comprising a trio of hyaluronic acid molecular weights, this rejuvenating treatment penetrates the skin at multi-depth levels and vitamin B5 hydrates and heals dry and damaged skin.
This nourishing serum is suitable for dry and dehydrated complexions, as it works to enhance skin texture and infuse an abundance of moisture to parched complexions.
To find out more about The Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
This product goes well with The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder.
Skin Type: Combination, dry
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry
Ingredient Highlights: Organic, vegan friendly and contains hyaluronic acid, panthenol, vitamin c and citric acid.
Formulated without: Oil, mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 from The Ordinary contains vitamin C which helps to firm skin.
"This formulation combines low, medium and high-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, as well as a next-generation hyaluronic acid crosspolymer at a combined concentration of 2% for multi-depth hydration. This system is supported with the addition of Vitamin B5 which also enhances surface hydration."
How To Use
- Apply a few drops of Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support Formula to a cleansed face in the morning and evening before moisturiser
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
This moisturiser can be bought online in the UK through many popular stores, such as Asos, Beauty Bay or Harvey Nichols. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Escentual and more.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is available in the following sizes:
This moisturiser by The Ordinary is rated 4.62 out of 5, based on 479 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert, HQHair and others. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 10 Ingredient-Led Skincare Brands You Will LoveThe Best Water-Based Skincare Products for Your RoutineThe Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners