The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 30ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £5.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.80 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.80 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £5.80 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.80 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.60 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.80 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.80 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.80 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £6.10 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Wave bye-bye to dark circles and puffiness with The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG.
This lightweight serum ensures that you always look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, even on the days you're not feeling your best.
The serum is bursting with a potent blend of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to soothe and nourish the eye area. A high concentration of caffeine powers the formula and constricts the blood vessels to reduce the appearance of discolouration and swelling. EGCG is sourced from green tea and is packed with soothing properties that tackle inflammation. It also has the ability to bring dying skin cells back to life.
Working around the clock to brighten eyes, the serum makes the perfect last step in any skin care routine.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Dark circles, hyperpigmentation and dullness
Made In: Canada is the place in which this item is produced.
This The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG contains caffeine which helps to prevent acne.
"This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour."
How To Use
- Use the dropper to apply a few drops of the solution to the eye contour
- Gently pat and massage the serum into skin using your fingertips
- Can be used in the morning and evening
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Operating under the DECIEM umbrella, they're one of the most recognisable brands on the planet.
Where To Buy
You can order this The Ordinary item in the UK from online retailers, such as Beauty Bay, Escentual or Harvey Nichols. You can also buy it from Feel Unique, Asos and additional retailers.
Based on 125 reviews from Look Fantastic, Mankind, Beauty Expert and others, this The Ordinary moisturiser is rated 4.03 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Visit the retailer website to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners