- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 13 more retailers
- £5.80 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.80 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.80 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £5.80 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £6.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £5.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £5.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
You might also like Buffet from The Ordinary
You might also like Argireline Solution 10% from The Ordinary
Wave bye-bye to dark circles and puffiness with The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG.
This lightweight serum ensures that you always look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, even on the days you're not feeling your best.
The serum is bursting with a potent blend of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to soothe and nourish the eye area. A high concentration of caffeine powers the formula and constricts the blood vessels to reduce the appearance of discolouration and swelling. EGCG is sourced from green tea and is packed with soothing properties that tackle inflammation. It also has the ability to bring dying skin cells back to life.
Working around the clock to brighten eyes, the serum makes the perfect last step in any skin care routine.
This Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG from The Ordinary contains lactic acid which helps to improve skin texture.
The Ordinary says
"This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour."
How To Use
- Use the dropper to apply a few drops of the solution to the eye contour
- Gently pat and massage the serum into skin using your fingertips
- Can be used in the morning and evening
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Urea, Tocophersolan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 235, Poloxamer 338, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners