The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £9.90 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £9.90 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £9.90 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £9.90 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £4.95 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £9.90 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £9.90 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £9.90 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £9.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £10.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £10.20 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £10.20 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £10.20 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £10.20 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Take your skin back to basics with The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque, a purifying face mask with a powerful dose of salicylic acid for oily, blemish and acne-prone skin. The salicylic acid face mask is perfect for those struggling with clogged pores, active breakouts, uneven skin texture and lacklustre skin. The combination of salicylic acid, clay and charcoal are renowned for their deep cleansing abilities, pulling all impurities from the surface of the skin. Squalene is what gives its texture a nourishing feel, also ensuring your skin won't feel dry or tight after use.
This mask is naturally black in colour from its trending ingredient, charcoal, but it's unlike any other deep cleansing face mask that you've used before. Although it contains 2% salicylic acid, it doesn't burn, sting, or dry out your skin. Its smooth texture is just as easy to apply as a face cream, making it the perfect quick fix for banishing all types of spots, including hormonal breakouts.
Extra benefits include the prevention of future breakouts and an overall improvement in the clarity of your complexion.
Skin Type: Combination, dry and oily
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Oily/greasy, dry, uneven skin tone, breakouts/acne, enlarged pores and redness/rosacea
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains charcoal, kaolin, bhas, clay and salicylic acid.
Formulated without: Alcohol, nuts, gluten, silicone, sulphates, mineral oil, parabens, oil and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This Salicylic Acid 2% Masque from The Ordinary contains kaolin which helps to help cleanse the skin.
"Our Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is formulated to target lacklustre tone and textural irregularities. The formula, infused with charcoal and clays, aims to enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed."
How To Use
- Use once or twice a week on clean, dry skin
- Apply an even layer to your skin using fingertips and avoiding the eye area
- Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
Various well-known websites in the UK, including Beauty Bay, Asos and Harrods sell this The Ordinary item. Deciem and Harvey Nichols also sell this product.
This face mask is rated 4.2 out of 5, based on 18 reviews from Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners