- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 12 more retailers
- £5.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.50 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £5.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
Defeat the first signs of ageing with a truly advanced skincare product. Meet The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%: this ingenious formulation contains a concentrated amount of minerals and vitamins to bestow skin with true radiance.
Its scientific formula is blended with the potent Tasmanian Pepperberry – an anti-inflammatory ingredient that calms sensitive skin. This particular ingredient is used to reduce irritation that is associated with acid use, ensuring that skin is kept soothed. The alpha hydroxy acid – known as lactic acid – creates an even and polished texture, giving the user touchably soft skin. The mild face peel works by gently exfoliating away the top layer of skin with its high powered properties to reveal a healthier, younger-looking complexion.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% is great for those with sensitive skin looking for an anti-ageing and hydrating product.
This Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% from The Ordinary contains hyaluronic acid which helps to make skin more supple.
"Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 5% formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation."
How To Use
- Apply the product once a day, ideally in the afternoon for the best results
- It can be diluted with other treatments to reduce its potency until the skin develops a tolerance. Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.)
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £4.95
For orders placed by 4.30pm
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements apply to deliveries outside of the UK, but see Escentual checkout for further information on charges and availability.
It’s fine if you change your mind about this Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% by The Ordinary, Escentual purchases come with a 30-day money back guarantee for products returned in the exact condition you received them in (cost of delivery or return postage excluded). More info available at checkout.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners