The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% 30ml
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.30 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Defeat the first signs of ageing with a truly advanced skincare product. Meet The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%: this ingenious formulation contains a concentrated amount of minerals and vitamins to bestow skin with true radiance.
Its scientific formula is blended with the potent Tasmanian Pepperberry – an anti-inflammatory ingredient that calms sensitive skin. This particular ingredient is used to reduce irritation that is associated with acid use, ensuring that skin is kept soothed. The alpha hydroxy acid – known as lactic acid – creates an even and polished texture, giving the user touchably soft skin. The mild face peel works by gently exfoliating away the top layer of skin with its high powered properties to reveal a healthier, younger-looking complexion.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
This product goes well with The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, breakouts/acne and enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, lactic acid, vitamin c and ahas.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens, silicone, nuts and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% from The Ordinary contains lactic acid which helps to reduce hyperpigmentation.
"Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 5% formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation."
How To Use
- Apply the product once a day, ideally in the afternoon for the best results
- It can be diluted with other treatments to reduce its potency until the skin develops a tolerance. Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sun cream, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.)
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Where To Buy
You can order this day moisturiser in the UK from reputable online retailers, including Escentual, Feel Unique or Harvey Nichols. Additional retailers include Deciem, Beauty Bay and more.
This The Ordinary day moisturiser is rated 5 out of 5, based on 1 review from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners