- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 12 more retailers
- £5.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.50 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £5.50 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
Defeat the first signs of ageing with a truly advanced skincare product. Meet The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%: this ingenious formulation contains a concentrated amount of minerals and vitamins to bestow skin with true radiance.
Its scientific formula is blended with the potent Tasmanian Pepperberry – an anti-inflammatory ingredient that calms sensitive skin. This particular ingredient is used to reduce irritation that is associated with acid use, ensuring that skin is kept soothed. The alpha hydroxy acid – known as lactic acid – creates an even and polished texture, giving the user touchably soft skin. The mild face peel works by gently exfoliating away the top layer of skin with its high powered properties to reveal a healthier, younger-looking complexion.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% is great for those with sensitive skin looking for an anti-ageing and hydrating product.
This Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% from The Ordinary contains hyaluronic acid which helps to make skin more supple.
The Ordinary says
"Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 5% formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation."
How To Use
- Apply the product once a day, ideally in the afternoon for the best results
- It can be diluted with other treatments to reduce its potency until the skin develops a tolerance. Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.)
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners