- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 13 more retailers
- £8.90 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £8.90 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.90 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £8.90 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £8.90 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £8.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £9.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £9.20 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £9.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £9.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £9.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £8.90 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £8.90 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
Fight off dullness, the signs of ageing and uneven tone with The Ordinary's Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%. It's a tough yet light serum that boasts a high vitamin C potency – great for brightening your complexion and loading you up with free radical-fighting antioxidants.
This water-based solution is extremely comfortable to wear, thanks to its serum-like texture, and works by stimulating collagen production to plump your face and smooth out any fine lines.
It's a multitasking miracle worker that everyone looking to brighten and rejuvenate their complexion should consider adding to their skin care routine.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% is perfect for those looking for a product with anti-ageing and hydrating properties.
This Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% from The Ordinary contains vitamin C which helps to protect against free radical damage.
How To Use
- A few drops morning and night is enough to transform your face from dull to dazzling
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isoceteth-20, Xanthan gum, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £4.95
For orders placed by 4.30pm
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements apply to deliveries outside of the UK, but see Escentual checkout for further information on charges and availability.
It’s fine if you change your mind about this Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% by The Ordinary, Escentual purchases come with a 30-day money back guarantee for products returned in the exact condition you received them in (cost of delivery or return postage excluded). More info available at checkout.
- Featured In
- The 12 Best Vitamin C Serums of 2020The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners