The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% 30ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 16 more retailers
- £8.90 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £8.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.90 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £8.90 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £8.90 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £8.95 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £8.95 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £8.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £4.40 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £8.70 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £8.90 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £8.90 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £8.90 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.90 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £8.90 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £9.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
Fight off dullness, the signs of ageing and uneven tone with The Ordinary's Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%. It's a tough yet light serum that boasts a high vitamin C potency – great for brightening your complexion and loading you up with free radical-fighting antioxidants.
This water-based solution is extremely comfortable to wear, thanks to its serum-like texture, and works by stimulating collagen production to plump your face and smooth out any fine lines.
It's a multitasking miracle worker that everyone looking to brighten and rejuvenate their complexion should consider adding to their skin care routine.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dullness
Made In: The Ordinary produces this product in Canada.
This Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% from The Ordinary contains vitamin C which helps to protect against free radical damage.
How To Use
- A few drops morning and night is enough to transform your face from dull to dazzling
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
Numerous well-known online stores in the UK, including Beauty Bay, Escentual and Feel Unique stock this anti-ageing skin care product by The Ordinary. Asos, Deciem and more also sell this product.
This anti-ageing skin care product by The Ordinary is rated 4.35 out of 5, based on 53 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- The 12 Best Vitamin C Serums of 2020The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners