The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £6.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £6.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £6.80 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.80 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.80 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £6.60 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £6.80 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £6.80 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £6.80 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £6.80 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £6.80 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.80 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £6.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.80 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
Glycolic acid is a bona fide skin care phenomenon, thanks in no small part to the brilliant work done by The Ordinary. By stripping away so much of what is extraneous, and selling the subsequently potent formulations at reasonable prices, the brand have redefined our expectations of cosmetics.
And that's the case here, as the formula is centred on glycolic acid itself. This super-ingredient serves to gently but thoroughly exfoliate the skin, refining and improving its appearance and texture. Of course, there's no point in revealing clear, radiant skin if it's only going to become immediately inflamed, so The Ordinary have taken the step of adding a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative. This addition minimises inflammation, while a touch of aloe vera and a twist of ginseng root further sooth the skin, as well as offering their own radiance-conferring benefits.
Think simple, and reveal skin that's simply at its best.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Type: Normal, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, brightening
Skin Concern: Scarring, dark spots, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains ahas, aloe vera, citric acid and glycolic acid.
Formulated without: Alcohol, parabens, sulphates and mineral oil.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from The Ordinary contains aloe vera which helps to moisturise dry skin.
How To Use
- Ideally, apply in the evening – and no more than once a day
- Having cleansed your face, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and apply across your face and neck
- Do not rinse
- Take care to avoid the eye area and be aware that the product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
- Do not apply the formula to sensitive, peeling or otherwise compromised skin
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
This toner can be ordered online in the UK at various popular retailers, such as Asos, Beauty Bay or Escentual. Harvey Nichols, Feel Unique and more websites also sell this item.
This The Ordinary toner is rated 4.9 out of 5, based on 23 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Face Toners for Poreless SkinThe Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners