The Ordinary by DECIEM Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. See retailer site for review content.
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 13 more retailers
- £6.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £6.80 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £6.80 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £6.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £6.80 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £6.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.80 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £6.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £6.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.80 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £7.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
This product goes well with The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA
This product goes well with The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner
Glycolic acid is a bona fide skin care phenomenon, thanks in no small part to the brilliant work done by The Ordinary. By stripping away so much of what is extraneous, and selling the subsequently potent formulations at reasonable prices, the brand have redefined our expectations of cosmetics.
And that's the case here, as the formula is centred on glycolic acid itself. This super-ingredient serves to gently but thoroughly exfoliate the skin, refining and improving its appearance and texture. Of course, there's no point in revealing clear, radiant skin if it's only going to become immediately inflamed, so The Ordinary have taken the step of adding a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative. This addition minimises inflammation, while a touch of aloe vera and a twist of ginseng root further sooth the skin, as well as offering their own radiance-conferring benefits.
Think simple, and reveal skin that's simply at its best.
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is formulated specifically for those with normal and sensitive skin.
This Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from The Ordinary contains citric acid which helps to break down dead skin cells.
How To Use
- Ideally, apply in the evening – and no more than once a day
- Having cleansed your face, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and apply across your face and neck
- Do not rinse
- Take care to avoid the eye area and be aware that the product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
- Do not apply the formula to sensitive, peeling or otherwise compromised skin
The Ordinary is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients. Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
This The Ordinary item is made in Canada.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners