- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 11 more retailers
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 Free Delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
Achieving squeaky-clean skin is super easy (and affordable) with The Ordinary.
This Squalane Cleanser is your one-stop shop to a grime-free complexion. Gentle and moisturising, the facial cleanser is powered by squalene; a hard-working hydrator that's naturally found in the skin.
As squalene softens and restores the skin's suppleness, stubborn makeup, dirt and impurities are washed away and skin is left feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
The cleanser itself starts off with a balm-like formula but soon changes to an oily-texture when warmed between palms, making it all the easier for the squalene to breakthrough and clear out clogged pores.
Suitable for daily use and for all skin types, there's no doubting that this cleanser is a real crowd (and complexion) pleaser.
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser is great for those with combination, dry and mature skin looking for a hydrating product.
This Squalane Cleanser from The Ordinary contains malic acid which helps to moisturise skin.
The Ordinary says
"Our gentle cleansing product is formulated to target makeup removal whilst leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The formula incorporates Squalane, alongside other lipophilic esters that are gentle, moisturising, efficient in dissolving makeup and facial impurities and increasing the spreadability of the product. "
How To Use
- Squeeze a 10 pence-sized amount of cleanser into your palms
- Rub hands together for 10-30 seconds in order to warm the cleanser and turn it to an oil-like consistency
- Gently massage the cleanser onto dry skin using circular motions
- Rinse with warm water and pat face dry
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser is available in the following sizes:
Squalane, Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Sucrose Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Laurate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sucrose Trilaurate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Malic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- Adult Acne: Why You Get It and How to Tackle itThe Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners