The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 13 more retailers
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.75 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
Achieving squeaky-clean skin is super easy (and affordable) with The Ordinary.
This Squalane Cleanser is your one-stop shop to a grime-free complexion. Gentle and moisturising, the facial cleanser is powered by squalene; a hard-working hydrator that's naturally found in the skin.
As squalene softens and restores the skin's suppleness, stubborn makeup, dirt and impurities are washed away and skin is left feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
The cleanser itself starts off with a balm-like formula but soon changes to an oily-texture when warmed between palms, making it all the easier for the squalene to breakthrough and clear out clogged pores.
Suitable for daily use and for all skin types, there's no doubting that this cleanser is a real crowd (and complexion) pleaser.
This product goes well with The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Hemi Squalane.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, brightening
Skin Concern: Dry, uneven skin tone, breakouts/acne, enlarged pores and dullness
Made In: This item is produced in Canada.
This Squalane Cleanser from The Ordinary contains malic acid which helps to tone skin.
"Our gentle cleansing product is formulated to target makeup removal whilst leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The formula incorporates Squalane, alongside other lipophilic esters that are gentle, moisturising, efficient in dissolving makeup and facial impurities and increasing the spreadability of the product."
How To Use
- Squeeze a 10 pence-sized amount of cleanser into your palms
- Rub hands together for 10-30 seconds in order to warm the cleanser and turn it to an oil-like consistency
- Gently massage the cleanser onto dry skin using circular motions
- Rinse with warm water and pat face dry
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
This The Ordinary skin cleanser can be ordered online in the UK through numerous well-known retailers, including Beauty Bay and Deciem.
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser is available in the following sizes:
This The Ordinary item is rated 4.67 out of 5, based on 69 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and Mankind. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Visit the retailer website for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 15 Best Facial Cleansing Oils of 2021Adult Acne: Why You Get It and How to Tackle itThe Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners