CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 13 more retailers
- £7.10 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £7.10 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £7.10 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £7.10 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £7.13 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £9.50 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £9.50 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £9.50 + £3.99 delivery From Chemist Direct
- £9.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £10.00 + £3.95 delivery From Beauty Base
- £8.65 + £2.95 delivery From Beyond Beautiful
- £9.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £11.30 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
Developed by dermatologists, awarded by Harper's Bazaar, approved by 'sk-intellectuals', this CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is one of a kind and has been designed to treat dry, sensitive skin types.
Utilising three types of essential ceramides, it effectively removes dirt, grime and bacteria build-up without stripping your skin of its protective barrier. And hydration is never compromised, either. A healthy dose of hyaluronic acid boosts your skin's moisture and relieves you of any dryness and irritation.
It's a non-foaming lotion that's extremely kind to the skin and it'll never irritate dryness, clog pores or harass eczema.
This product goes well with CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry, enlarged pores
Made In: This CeraVe body care product is manufactured in the USA.
This Hydrating Cleanser from CeraVe contains vitamin C which helps to gently brighten skin.
How To Use
Massage onto a wet face, working in circular motions to give yourself a good cleanse
CeraVe works to repair and strengthen the skin, leaving a luminous glow and a silky-soft touch.
A core base of three products opened the collection and continues to be among CeraVe's bestsellers: the Moisturising Cream, Moisturising Lotion and Hydrating Cleanser give your skin the dream complexion.
Where To Buy
This CeraVe product is available to buy online in the UK through many trustworthy websites, such as Mankind, Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Amazon and more.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is available in the following sizes:
This body care product is rated 4.68 out of 5, based on 302 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and Mankind. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- The Best Water-Based Skincare Products for Your RoutineWhat are Ceramides? Everything You Need to KnowThe Tik Tok Approved Beauty Products You Need for 2021