CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £9.00 + £3.99 delivery From Chemist Direct
- £9.00 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £9.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £11.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £12.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £12.00 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £12.00 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £12.95 + £3.95 delivery From Beauty Base
- £10.65 + £2.95 delivery From Beyond Beautiful
- £12.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £12.80 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
The right formula can bring a healthy, youthful appearance to your delicate eye area – one of the first places to visibly show ageing or tiredness.
Enter the Eye Repair Cream from Cerave, a specialist formula packed full of powerful actives chosen for their skin-friendliness.
Ceramides, for instance, help reinforce your skin's own natural barrier, while – thanks to its inherently hydrating qualities – hyaluronic acid has a pleasingly plumping effect on fine lines. Then there's niacinamide, which soothes irritated or inflamed patches. Together, these three ingredients form a complex that's quite capable of banishing both dark circles and puffiness.
Better still, the formula itself is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and developed in tandem with dermatologists. And did we mention that it's also non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free? Not to mention ophthalmologist-tested, allergy-tested and accepted by the National Eczema Association.
In short, it's an eye repair cream that does precisely what it sets out to do, and all in the right ways.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Type: Dry, normal and sensitive
Skin Concern: Dry, dark circles and enlarged pores
Formulated without: Fragrance.
Made In: The USA
The hyaluronic acid contained in this moisturiser by CeraVe provides the perfect solution for anyone looking to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to give the complexion a healthy and youthful glow. The niacinamide in this item will also help to calm and soothe irritation and redness and to regulate oil production.
- Fragrance Free
- Jojoba Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
How To Use
- Apply the cream in small dots around your eye area
- Gently smooth until the product is thoroughly absorbed
- Use either alone or else beneath makeup once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM
You may not have heard of ceramides, but they're the secret ingredient from CeraVe that you never knew you needed. Ceramides prevent dry and irritated skin by keeping your skin's moisture and restoring its long-term health.
Get fully cleansed and moisturised with CeraVe.
Where To Buy
This product can be purchased online in the UK from websites, including Amazon, Chemist Direct or Gorgeous Shop. You can also buy this product through Mankind, Beauty Bay and other retailers.
This CeraVe product is rated 4.45 out of 5, based on 127 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.