The Ordinary by DECIEM 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil
Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. See retailer site for review content.
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 14 more retailers
- £8.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £8.10 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £8.10 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £8.10 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.10 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £8.10 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £8.10 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £8.10 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £8.15 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.15 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £8.15 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £8.15 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £8.10 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £8.10 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
Often dubbed as the hair and skin savior, The Ordinary 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil is the luxurious treatment that hydrates, softens and restores radiance.
The antioxidant-rich oil is completely organic and can be used daily to repair stressed skin and suffering strands. The cold-pressed formula is bursting with the all-important vitamins and essential fatty acids so that you can reap as many nourishing benefits as possible.
With just a few drops, you can give your hair and skin the ultimate dose of TLC, as the oil softens, smooths and protects you from harmful radicals.
With the composition completely preserved and free of nasties, you can even expect to be left with a subtle natural scent.
The Ordinary 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil is great for those with mature skin looking for an anti-aging and hydrating product.
This The Ordinary 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil contains oleic acid which helps to fight free radicals.
How To Use
- For hair, run the oil through damp, clean hair with your hands
- For skin, apply a few drops to your face once each day or as and when needed
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.