- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 11 more retailers
- £5.80 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.80 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £5.80 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.10 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £5.75 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.80 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
Vitamin C is a great way to keep your skin looking fresh and healthy and this The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension Cream is jam-packed with the stuff.
Designed to brighten your complexion and fight off any tell-tale signs of ageing, this clever formula works overnight so that when you wake, you'll be sporting the skin you've just been dreaming about. Say goodbye to dark circles, pigmentation and fine lines – yes, overnight!
With very light silicone properties, it feels delightful on the skin and leaves your face wonderfully silky. Youth-boosting and skin-smoothening, this is a solution that you'll fall head over heels for after just one use.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicone is perfect for those looking for a product with anti-ageing properties.
This The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicone contains vitamin C which helps to smooth your skin.
The Ordinary says
"Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of aging. Our water-free formula provides 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. This treatment is ideally applied at bedtime."
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to your face, ideally just before bedtime
- If there's a tingling sensation, don't worry. Next time, simply dilute the solution with moisturiser or serum until your skin builds up a tolerance
Are you looking for the perfect retinol, acid or oil? The Ordinary has you covered. Providing a solution for every skin problem, this skin care brand offers high-performing formulas that are both honest and reasonably priced.
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, PEG-10 Dimethicone.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.