The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicone
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £5.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.80 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.80 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.80 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £2.90 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.75 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.80 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.80 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.80 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
Vitamin C is a great way to keep your skin looking fresh and healthy and this The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension Cream is jam-packed with the stuff.
Designed to brighten your complexion and fight off any tell-tale signs of ageing, this clever formula works overnight so that when you wake, you'll be sporting the skin you've just been dreaming about. Say goodbye to dark circles, pigmentation and fine lines – yes, overnight!
With very light silicone properties, it feels delightful on the skin and leaves your face wonderfully silky. Youth-boosting and skin-smoothening, this is a solution that you'll fall head over heels for after just one use.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
This product goes well with The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% In Vitamin F.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dark circles and dullness
Made In: Canada is the place in which this brand manufactures the Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicone.
This The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicone contains vitamin C which helps to fight photo-ageing.
"Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of aging. Our water-free formula provides 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. This treatment is ideally applied at bedtime."
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to your face, ideally just before bedtime
- If there's a tingling sensation, don't worry. Next time, simply dilute the solution with moisturiser or serum until your skin builds up a tolerance
On a mission to combat ingenuity, The Ordinary is the skin care brand that promises to be 100% transparent with their ingredients.
Their selection of serums, oils and acids are cruelty-free, as well as free from mineral oils, parabens and sulphates. They're the most popular subsidiary of parent brand, DECIEM.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this anti-ageing skin care item by The Ordinary online through stores, including Beauty Bay, Escentual and Harvey Nichols. You can also purchase it at Feel Unique, Deciem and other retailers.
Based on 34 reviews from Look Fantastic, this The Ordinary item is rated 3.8 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. You can read review content by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.