The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane 30ml
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- Free Returns
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.30 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £5.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
The Ordinary has built its reputation on concentrated distillations of beauty favourites – and this 100% plant-derived squalane continues that trend. A hydrocarbon found naturally within skin, the dermatological wonder is a truly next-level hydrator, which makes it all the better at preventing moisture loss and keeping your complexion looking supple and youthful.
Suitable for application across a wide range of skin types, this formula can also be applied directly to hair, which it imbues with shine, strength and increased heat protection. If your skin suffers from dry, stubborn areas, then the super-charged boost of moisture that's contained within each drop of this squalane solution can prove the difference between a complexion you settle for and skin that you can be proud of.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry and oily
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry, enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains squalane.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Non-comedogenic. This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
How To Use
- Apply a few drops of the formula either daily or else as needed to your entire face
- Ideally, an application should follow water-based treatments
Are you looking for the perfect retinol, acid or oil? The Ordinary from DECIEM has you covered. Providing a solution for every skin problem, this skin care brand offers high-performing formulas that are both honest and reasonably priced.
Where To Buy
Websites in the UK, such as Harvey Nichols, Feel Unique or Escentual stock this day moisturiser. Harrods, Deciem and other retailers also sell this product.
Based on 2 reviews from Look Fantastic, this day moisturiser is rated 4 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Harvey Nichols charges £3.50 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 2-3 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.