The Ordinary by DECIEM 100% Plant Derived Squalane 30ml
Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. See retailer site for review content.
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 14 more retailers
- £5.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £5.55 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.55 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £5.55 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £5.55 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.50 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.50 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £5.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
The Ordinary has built its reputation on concentrated distillations of beauty favourites – and this 100% plant-derived squalane continues that trend. A hydrocarbon found naturally within skin, the dermatological wonder is a truly next-level hydrator, which makes it all the better at preventing moisture loss and keeping your complexion looking supple and youthful.
Suitable for application across a wide range of skin types, this formula can also be applied directly to hair, which it imbues with shine, strength and increased heat protection. If your skin suffers from dry, stubborn areas, then the super-charged boost of moisture that's contained within each drop of this squalane solution can prove the difference between a complexion you settle for and skin that you can be proud of.
The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane is great for those with combination, dry and oily skin looking for an anti-ageing and hydrating product.
How To Use
- Apply a few drops of the formula either daily or else as needed to your entire face
- Ideally, an application should follow water-based treatments
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.