- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 14 more retailers
- £5.80 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £5.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.80 + £4.99 Delivery From Deciem
- £5.80 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £6.05 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £6.05 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £6.05 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.22 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.70 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £5.80 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £2.99 Delivery From Face The Future
- £5.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £5.80 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.80 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
Iconic skincare brand The Ordinary comes to the rescue yet again, with their genius and affordable Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%.
The lactic acid is a gentle serum with powerful results. The formula exfoliates the top layer of skin to leave you with smooth, youthful and radiant skin. By stimulating cell renewal it tackles a range of typical skin issues such as hyper pigmentation, acne scars, age spots and texture. And don't worry about irritation from the acid, as the formula contains Tasmanian pepperberry which soothes and reduces inflammation.
It also contains hyaluronic acid which is a super hydrating ingredient. This helps nourish and strengthen your skin so it feels and looks better than ever.
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA is great for those with normal and sensitive skin looking for an anti-ageing and hydrating product.
This The Ordinary face exfoliator contains lactic acid which helps to brighten the complexion.
"Our 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation. Apply the serum once per day, ideally in the PM. "
How To Use
- Apply once a day, preferably as part of your evening skincare routine
- Dilute with other treatments if needed
- Limit sun exposure when using this product as alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) may increase sensitivity to the sun
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this The Ordinary product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.