The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 30ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £5.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.80 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £5.80 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.80 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.80 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.60 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.80 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.80 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.80 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.85 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Iconic skincare brand The Ordinary comes to the rescue yet again, with their genius and affordable Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%.
The lactic acid is a gentle serum with powerful results. The formula exfoliates the top layer of skin to leave you with smooth, youthful and radiant skin. By stimulating cell renewal it tackles a range of typical skin issues such as hyper pigmentation, acne scars, age spots and texture. And don't worry about irritation from the acid, as the formula contains Tasmanian pepperberry which soothes and reduces inflammation.
It also contains hyaluronic acid which is a super hydrating ingredient. This helps nourish and strengthen your skin so it feels and looks better than ever.
You may also like The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%.
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Normal, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, scarring, dark spots, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, breakouts/acne, enlarged pores and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains hyaluronic acid and lactic acid.
Formulated without: Oil, mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens, silicone, nuts and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Canada
This The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA contains hyaluronic acid which helps to make skin more supple.
"Our 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation. Apply the serum once per day, ideally in the PM."
How To Use
- Apply once a day, preferably as part of your evening skincare routine
- Dilute with other treatments if needed
- Limit sun exposure when using this product as alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) may increase sensitivity to the sun
Are you looking for the perfect retinol, acid or oil? The Ordinary from DECIEM has you covered. Providing a solution for every skin problem, this skin care brand offers high-performing formulas that are both honest and reasonably priced.
Where To Buy
Online stores in the UK, including Asos, Beauty Bay and Harvey Nichols stock this item. You can also buy it at Feel Unique, Escentual and other websites.
Based on 53 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this chemical exfoliator is rated 4.8 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Best Chemical Exfoliators for Soft, Smooth Skin