The Ordinary Buffet
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £11.85 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £11.85 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £12.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £12.70 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £12.70 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.70 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.70 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.70 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £12.70 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £11.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £12.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £12.70 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £12.70 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £12.70 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.70 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
Discover the anti-ageing maestro that is The Ordinary 'Buffet': a multitasking peptide serum that combats a variety of ageing signs all at once.
The lightweight and oil-free formula comprises a powerful blend of age-reversing technologies including hyaluronic acid and matrixyl 3000, which stimulate collagen production, for a healthier and younger-looking complexion.
With a total concentration of 25.1% in molecular weight, this 'Buffet' serum offers an abundance of beautifying benefits to restore a bright and youthful visage.
To find out more about The Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out the guide in our beauty glossary: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
Skin Type: Combination, mature
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone and dullness
Made In: This item is produced by The Ordinary in Canada.
This Buffet from The Ordinary contains vitamin C which helps to firm skin.
"Inspired by some brands that refer to their expensive products offering combinations of technologies as a "buffet", our multi-purpose 'Buffet' formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of ageing at once."
How To Use
Apply a few drops to a cleansed face in the morning and evening before moisturiser
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Where To Buy
This The Ordinary item can be bought online in the UK at retailers, such as HQHair, Mankind and Beauty Expert. Beauty Bay, Escentual and more also stock this product.
The Ordinary Buffet is available in the following sizes:
This The Ordinary anti-ageing skin care item is rated 4.82 out of 5, based on 110 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert, HQHair and more. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Go to the retailer website to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with HQHair, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for BeginnersHow to Nail the 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine