The Ordinary B Oil
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £8.70 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £8.70 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £8.70 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.70 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £8.70 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £8.70 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £8.75 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £8.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £8.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £4.35 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £8.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £8.70 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £8.70 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.70 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Give your skin an extra kick of vitality with The Ordinary "B" Oil. Don't be fooled by the low price tag: this little bottle of goodness contains a potent mix of nourishing ingredients to add an undeniable red carpet glow to all complexions.
Each bottle contains a purified form of micro-algae that is then mixed with a blend of argan, rosehip and brazil nut oil. This harmonising combination coats the skin in an absorbable layer of hydration and nourishment, resulting in a refreshed and fuller complexion. The blend works together to support the skin's natural barrier function, which in turn fights against free radical damage.
The skin-loving saviour banishes the use of alcohol, silicones and gluten, ensuring that your skin only receives the best quality ingredients.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive, oily and all
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Dry, dark spots, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, breakouts/acne and dullness
Made In: This product gets manufactured by The Ordinary in Canada.
This B Oil from The Ordinary contains rosehip oil which helps to hydrate skin.
"Our “B” Oil solubilises a purified form of micro-algae in a blend of squalane and oils of marula, argan, baobab, pataua, brazil nut, inca inchi, rosehip and borage to support healthy skin defence, to enhance radiance, to quench free radicals and to help balance pro-irritant mediators."
How To Use
- Always ensure that skin is clean prior to application
- Apply a few drops to your face and neck after your usual cleanse and toning routine
- Gently massage in. Ideal for use after water-based treatments
The Ordinary, by Parent brand DECIEM, is the skin care brand that’s dedicated to stripping everything back, from unnecessary packaging to confusing ingredients.
Discover their extensive collection of retinol, acids, oils and vitamins, all of which are high-performing and 100% honest.
Where To Buy
This The Ordinary day moisturiser can be purchased online in the UK via retailers, including Beauty Bay, Escentual and Harvey Nichols. You can also buy this product from Feel Unique, Asos and additional websites.
This day moisturiser by The Ordinary is rated 4.9 out of 5, based on 19 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners