The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £6.70 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £6.70 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £6.70 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.70 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £6.70 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £6.75 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £6.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £6.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £6.70 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £6.70 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £6.70 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.70 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £6.70 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
Introducing The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil: a cold-pressed, sustainably-sourced oil that perfectly nourishes the skin and restores moisture. The fast-absorbing formula is a godsend for dry and dehydrated complexions.
This multitasking oil firms skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thanks to a high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid, which comprises an abundance of essential fatty acids including linoleic, oleic and stearic acids.
Suitable for all skin types, this remarkable oil is also enriched with various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants along with palmitic acids, which provide the skin with strength and suppleness.
Chia seed oil can also be used as a hair treatment to revitalise dry tresses. Whether you choose to hydrate your skin or condition your locks, this versatile serum is all you need to keep your visage soft and hair healthy.
To find out more about the Ordinary skincare and what might be right for you, check out our guide: The Ordinary Skincare: A Beginner's Guide.
This product goes well with The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil. You might also like 100% Organic Cold Pressed Borage Seed Oil from The Ordinary.
Skin Type: All
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, breakouts/acne and redness/rosacea
Made In: This brand manufactures this product in Canada.
This The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil contains stearic acid which helps to protect against water loss.
How To Use
- Apply a drop of Chia Seed Oil to cleansed skin in the morning and evening as a part of your skin care routine to replenish the skin of moisture and softness
The Ordinary has fast become a leading brand in skin care thanks to their affordable and functional beauty products. Combining honesty, modesty and effective clinical technologies, they offer good-for-you formulas that cater to every skin concern.
Operating under the DECIEM umbrella, they're one of the most recognisable brands on the planet.
Where To Buy
Online stores in the UK, such as Beauty Bay, Escentual or Harvey Nichols stock this The Ordinary moisturiser. You can also purchase it at Feel Unique, Asos and more.
Based on 8 reviews from Look Fantastic, this moisturiser by The Ordinary is rated 4.6 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. You can read review content by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skincare Guide for Beginners