Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cleansing Face Oil
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £18.75 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £18.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £21.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £24.84 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £25.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £25.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £21.00 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £21.25 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £23.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £23.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £24.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £25.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £32.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Made from a unique blend of deeply nourishing botanicals, Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil is the perfect solution for removing makeup and hydrating skin.
Apricot oil, safflower oil and olive oil all contribute to the vitamin-rich cleansing formula, which delivers a hit of antioxidants – vitamin E and omegas 3, 6 and 9 – to condition skin. Upon contact with water, the oil transforms into a luxurious emulsion that gently dissolves impurities and makeup, including waterproof mascara.
Ceramides are youth-promoting, naturally occurring lipids that decrease with age. This oil replenishes your supply to leave your skin feeling fresh, soft, smooth and nourished, without clogging pores or causing oily residue or dryness.
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Concern: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Contains vitamin c, olive oil, ceramide, oleic acid and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Silicone, colourants and fragrance.
This Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cleansing Face Oil contains oleic acid which helps to protect against UV rays.
How To Use
- Pump cleansing oil into the palms of dry hands
- Massage onto dry face for 15 seconds
- Add a small amount of water to hands and continue to massage. This will cause the formula to emulsify, turning it milky white
- Rinse face clean and pat dry
There are few, if any, pioneers of beauty that have impacted the industry as prominently as Eiizabeth Arden. The legendary beauty expert has become a global superstar, backed by a knowledgeable team and a whole host of top-drawer products to keep the brand at the apex of cosmetics.
Where To Buy
You can buy this skin cleanser in the UK from online retailers, such as Allbeauty, HQHair and Mankind. Fragrance Direct, Feel Unique and more retailers also stock this item.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- How to Nail the 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine