Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Night Time Miracle Moisturiser
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £24.99 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £24.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £27.20 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £31.04 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £32.00 Free Delivery From The Perfume Shop
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £29.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £30.00 + £3.95 delivery From QVC
- £32.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £33.75 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
Wake up to happier, healthier skin with the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Night Time Miracle Moisturiser.
This nourishing hydrator is set to become your next night-time essential, helping skin to look totally rested and rejuvenated. Appealing to all ages and genders, this cream is made up from a selection of feel-good ingredients that range from shea butter to vegetable oil, both of which leave the skin feeling noticeably softer.
The restorative formula is a treat for all of the senses, helping skin to look glowy and renewed whilst transporting the mind to a calmer place. Lavender scents focus on calming anxious thoughts whilst simultaneously soothing irritation, making it the product's star ingredient. This nourishing moisturiser can be used by all skin types and is even gentle enough to be used on sensitive complexions.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Formulated for all skin types
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, uneven skin tone and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains lavender oil, salicylic acid and shea butter.
Formulated without: Silicone, colourants and fragrance.
This Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Night Time Miracle Moisturiser contains lavender oil which helps to soothe eczema.
Elizabeth Arden says
"Waking up to smooth, nourished, hydrated skin is a pleasure every woman deserves. Our restorative Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer helps nature work its magic and lets you say good morning to radiant, healthy-looking skin."
How To Use
- Gently warm the product between fingertips and dab over the face
- Lightly massage in using small circular motions
- Apply product generously to other dryness-prone areas such as hands elbows and legs
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
You can buy this night moisturiser by Elizabeth Arden in the UK from online stores, such as Allbeauty, Mankind and HQHair. Additional retailers include Direct Cosmetics, Fragrance Direct and more.
Based on 11 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this Elizabeth Arden night moisturiser is rated 4.25 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. You can read review content by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.