Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £14.95 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
- £14.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £19.96 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £19.99 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.50 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £22.50 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £15.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £19.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £24.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £30.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
Retain your skin's moisture for longer with the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream.
This restorative cream helps to protect and comfort your skin for up to 24 hours. By injecting that essential surge of moisture into your skin, the gel cream is able to plump and refine your visage. In turn, a clearer complexion is promoted and skin boasts a youthful glow. The formula contains an array of skin-loving ingredients that work in perfect synergy with your complexion to refine pores, smooth out wrinkles and add a touch of radiance.
Hyaluronic acid features within the mix to help lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst also maintaining that much-needed moisture barrier. Indulge your skin in this restorative treatment and enjoy healthy, hydrated skin.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Dry, mature and oily
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry and enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Silicone, colourants, oil and fragrance.
This Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream contains vitamin E which helps to keep skin hydrated.
How To Use
- Apply in the AM and PM
- Gently massage into the face and neck
- Allow time to soak in before applying other products
The Visible Difference range from Elizabeth Arden is your fast-pass to soft, balanced and youthful skin. The spa-inspired skincare system offers a four-step regimen for all skin types and promises to deliver a visible difference in just six days. Discover day-to-day essentials such as cleanser, toner, treatment and moisturiser and give your skin a healthy advantage.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this day moisturiser by Elizabeth Arden online from websites, such as Allbeauty, The Fragrance Counter and Fragrance Direct. You can also purchase this product through Amazon, Direct Cosmetics and more.
Based on 1 review from HQHair, this day moisturiser by Elizabeth Arden is rated 5 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. See the website of the retailer to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 90 days, see their website for further information.