Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All Over Miracle Oil
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £19.99 + £3.95 delivery From Beauty Base
- £20.99 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £20.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £21.75 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £21.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.65 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £26.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £27.99 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £28.39 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £28.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £28.99 Free Delivery From The Perfume Shop
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £29.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £29.00 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
- £37.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £15.99 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £20.30 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £27.00 + £3.95 delivery From QVC
- £29.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
It's time to condition your body from head to toe with a truly extraordinary oil.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All Over Miracle Oil is a moisturising oil that works its magic on the face, body and hair to ensure up to 8-12 hours of pure hydration. A blend of conditioning properties focuses on banishing the likes of dry skin and hair, promoting a head-to-toe veil of pure comfort.
Delicately scented with the brand's signature light floral fragrance, this body care essential creates a spa-like experience that transports the mind, body and soul to a place of tranquillity. It's the ideal tool for promoting a sense of well-being!
Once applied, the oil hydrates rough skin, protects against free radical damage, adds shine to duller hair types and boosts the skin's natural collagen production.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Formulated for all skin types
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, brightening
Skin Concern: Dry, uneven skin tone, redness/rosacea and dullness
The vitamin c in this Elizabeth Arden item works to work as an antioxidant and to neutralise free radicals. The vitamin e in this product will also help to sooth inflammation and to enhance SPF protection.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Silicone Free
- Sunflower Oil
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Elizabeth Arden says
"Providing luxurious, head-to-toe conditioning benefits to the body, face and hair and clinically proven to moisturize for 8-12 hours, 1 Eight Hour® Cream All-Over Miracle Oil is the 'all you need' product in one sleek bottle."
How To Use
- Face: Mist a thin layer directly onto clean, dry skin and massage in an upward circular motion
- Body: Spritz all over and massage in, focusing on particularly dry areas such as the elbows and knees
- Hair: Spray onto damp or dry hair and style as usual
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
This Elizabeth Arden product can be bought online in the UK via a number of trustworthy retailers, including Allbeauty, Beauty Base or Amazon. Other retailers include Fragrance Direct, HQHair and more.
This day moisturiser is rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 25 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.