Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £12.49 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £14.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £15.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £15.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £15.00 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £17.00 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £18.00 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £19.99 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £20.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £24.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £20.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £20.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £20.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £23.25 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
It can be easy to forget the importance of protecting your pout when you're out enjoying the summer sun. However, lip protection should be a vital stage in your skin care routine. Luckily, the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15 helps to moisturise lips whilst protecting lips from harsh UV rays.
Containing vitamin E, the balm replenishes dry and chapped lips, leaving you with a kissable pout. This key vitamin also provides antioxidant protection, keeping your smile looking and feeling its healthiest.
SPF15 helps to shield against UV exposure, meaning you can safely enjoy your time in the sun without damaging your lips. By shielding your pout from these rays, you are protecting your lips from dryness and fine lines, giving you a more youthful smile.
Discover a new level of protection with the must-have sun care essential from Elizabeth Arden.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Contains vitamin c and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Silicone, colourants and fragrance.
SPF: Spf 15
This Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick contains vitamin C which helps to protect against free radical damage.
How To Use
- Simply swipe on the stick on and around your lips
- Apply 30 minutes before sun exposure
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this Elizabeth Arden lip balm in the UK from online retailers, including Allbeauty, Direct Cosmetics or Very. Feel Unique, Mankind and more retailers also stock this product.
Based on 23 reviews from Look Fantastic, this lip balm is rated 4.6 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. You can see review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 90 days, see their website for further information.