Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser For Face SPF 15
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
- £32.25 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
- £19.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £19.99 + £3.95 delivery From Beauty Base
- £20.95 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £23.00 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £23.99 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £24.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £25.50 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £26.95 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £27.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £29.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £30.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £37.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Are you a loyal fan of the original Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant? Then you will love the Intensive Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15. This miracle product has the same hydrating qualities, but now has the added SPF protection to combat harmful sun damage.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser For Face SPF 15 is the perfect product for dry, delicate skin. The classic formula soothes and relieves inflammation and roughness, while the SPF protects your sensitive face from extreme weather and UV rays. This is a crucial step in every beauty routine as it helps you achieve fresh, age-defying skin.
Simply apply this amazing moisturiser every morning to stay hydrated all day long – no need to reapply.
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Dry, normal
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Ingredient Highlights: Contains ceramide and vitamin c.
Formulated without: Silicone, colourants and fragrance.
SPF: Spf 15
This Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser For Face SPF 15 from Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour contains vitamin C which helps to fight photo-ageing.
How To Use
- Ensure your face is cleansed and dry
- Gently smooth the moisturiser on your face and neck
- Repeat every morning for eight hours of much-needed hydration
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
This sun protection product can be bought online in the UK through websites, including The Perfume Shop and The Fragrance Counter.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with The Perfume Shop. Orders are expected to arrive 3-5 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.