Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £15.75 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £15.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £17.85 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £17.99 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £17.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £18.90 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £18.95 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
- £19.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £20.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £21.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £21.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £21.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £26.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £19.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £21.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
Recharge your depleted energy levels with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist. Power up after a long day with a superfruit blend that is bursting with natural vitamins and antioxidants.
Pomegranate, goji, mangosteen and acai will defend your healthy glowing skin from harmful environmental stressors, while extracts of apple leaf work to soothe and relieve any irritation. Just one quick spritz is enough to refresh even the most hectic lifestyle.
Use it to wake-up your early-morning complexion; revive your looks after a sweaty session in the gym; or energise after a dreary long-haul flight. Its convenient travel-size container is also TSA approved, so now you can mist-and-go wherever and whenever you need it most!
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
The vitamin c contained in this Elizabeth Arden face mist is perfect for those looking to firm the skin and to defend against UV damage. This product will also work to exfoliate and brighten the skin and to even skin tone and minimise the appearance of fine lines as it contains citric acid.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Citric Acid
- Silicone Free
- Vitamin C
How To Use
- Spray as necessary throughout the day to hydrate and invigorate
- After first cleansing and toning your skin, hold the bottle at least six inches away, then shut eyes and spritz across the face as desired
- Try to avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made, wash out carefully with water
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this face mist online through many popular websites, such as Allbeauty, HQHair and Mankind. Other retailers include Escentual, Amazon and more.
Based on 15 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this face mist by Elizabeth Arden is rated 4.3 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- 5 Hangover Skincare Tips