Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £21.99 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £22.10 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £23.40 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £24.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £25.72 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £25.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £19.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £19.50 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £19.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £20.00 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £24.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.25 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
Start your day with Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer to create the perfect complexion. Infused with vitamin A and botanical extracts to nourish and prime, this product leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and ready to take on the day ahead.
Producing the perfect base for makeup products, this primer increases the wear and appearance of makeup – although its smoothing properties ensure a youthful and soft appearance that makes it great for wearing on its own, too. Add makeup for an energised complexion with any imperfections blurred away.
It is dermatologically tested, you can have complete confidence in this wonderful primer.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature and oily
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dullness
Good to know: Dermatologically tested.
This primer by Elizabeth Arden contains vitamin c, which helps to reduce dark spots and pigmentation and to even out the skin tone. This item will also help to protect against free radical damage as it contains vitamin e.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Grapeseed Oil
- Oleic Acid
- Avocado Oil
- Linoleic Acid
- Silicone Free
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
How To Use
- Pump a pea-sized amount of primer onto your hands and smooth over a cleansed face using your fingertips
- Wait until the primer sinks into the skin before applying makeup
The Visible Difference range from Elizabeth Arden is your fast-pass to soft, balanced and youthful skin. The spa-inspired skincare system offers a four-step regimen for all skin types and promises to deliver a visible difference in just six days. Discover day-to-day essentials such as cleanser, toner, treatment and moisturiser and give your skin a healthy advantage.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this primer online from multiple well-known stores, such as Allbeauty, Amazon or Escentual. Other retailers include Gorgeous Shop, John Lewis and more.
Based on 2 reviews from Look Fantastic, this primer by Elizabeth Arden is rated 5 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. You can read review content by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 90 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Best Primers For Mature Skin