Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free 50ml
- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £14.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £14.95 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £14.95 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £16.50 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Counter
- £21.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £21.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £23.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £25.20 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £27.90 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £27.99 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £28.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £28.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £28.00 Free Delivery From The Perfume Shop
- £26.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £28.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £28.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
Kick dry skin to the curb for good with this cult-classic!
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free is an award-winning skin hydrator that works its magic from tip to tie. With the success of the original Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, the creators behind Elizabeth Arden decided to reinvent and renew the formula to cater to a more scent-neutral audience. This fragrance-free version contains the same ingredient's line-up but banishes any unwanted fragrances, making it a more neutral option for those that don't lust after the brand's signature smell.
The formula itself helps to soothe sunburnt skin, rehydrate chapped skin and lips, and even smooths down tough skin that resides on the elbows and knees. Vitamin E features heavily within the cream to repair and protect broken skin types.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Formulated for all skin types
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, smoothing
Skin Concern: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Contains vitamin e.
This day moisturiser helps to brighten the skin and to treat scars as it contains vitamin e.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Silicone Free
- Vitamin E
Elizabeth Arden says
"Eight Hour® Cream is our legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny."
How To Use
- Apply head-to-toe to seal in moisture
- Massage gently in and reapply when required
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range offers a selection of luxury skin and body care products that go above and beyond to rehydrate dry skin types. This impressive product line helps to comfort and nourish neglected skin whilst reversing the first signs of ageing. In turn, skin looks and feels noticeably healthier with a radiant glow.
Where To Buy
You can order this day moisturiser in the UK from trustworthy websites, including Direct Cosmetics, Allbeauty and Fragrance Direct. You can also order this product at Amazon, The Fragrance Counter and other websites.
- Delivery & Returns
Direct Cosmetics charges £1.95 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 3-5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.