Murad Clarifying Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £21.60 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £21.60 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £21.60 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £24.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £25.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £25.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £27.00 + £3.95 delivery From Murad
- £27.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £32.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £17.50 + £2.95 delivery From Supercuts
- £25.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £26.90 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £27.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
Embrace the power of salicylic acid with Murad Clarifying Cleanser, an extremely powerful formula that replenishes your skin to reveal a smooth complexion. Two forms of salicylic acid combine to remove excess oils, unclog your pores and banish blemishes from the skin's surfaces. Such is the vigour of the salicylic acid blend, it also prevents any new blemishes from rearing their ugly head, helping you to maintain a clear finish.
The rigorous remedy is enhanced by a gentle infusion of green tea extract, a calming influence that soothes irritation to keep your skin looking clear and healthy. Unlike other cleansers that only repair the skin's surface, Murad Clarifying Cleanser penetrates the skin to target excess sebum, dead skin cells and bacteria. It protects your renewed complexion by fighting free radicals and environmental pollutants to maintain a subtle glow.
The strength of the formula guarantees a complete rejuvenation of your skin, however, its extreme potency means its not suitable for those of you with sensitive skin.
Join with Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Toner for a smooth, clear and bright complexion.
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Skin Type: Combination, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Benefit: Clarifying
Skin Concern: Breakouts/acne, enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Contains salicylic acid, lavender oil and citric acid.
Formulated without: Sulphates, petroleum, gluten, parabens, phthalates and mineral oil.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The USA
This Murad Clarifying Cleanser contains salicylic acid which helps to soften skin.
"Give your skin a complete makeover with our maximum strength cleanser. Imbued with the power of salicylic acid and soothing qualities of green tea extract, the replenishing formula targets blemishes, dead skin cells and excess sebum to provide a smooth and clear complexion."
How long will it last?
The formula takes three days to take full effect, and in that time you can notice a tangible difference in the clarity of your skin.
How To Use
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suitable for use on a twice-daily basis
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, although those with sensitive skin may want to start using it on a once-daily basis initially
- Squeeze a small blob of cleanser into your hands and wet with lukewarm water
- Work the product into a lather in the palms of your hands before applying to the face using gentle circular motions
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a towel
- Do not apply this product around the eyes
Known in the industry as a beauty genius, Dr Murad has raised the bar for how we view high-quality skin care. His range was one of the first to produce anti-aging products without surgery, and the brand has only grown since. Their philosophy of connection between the mind, body and soul inspires you to take care of your skin.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this Murad product online via stores, including Mankind, Beauty Expert and HQHair. Additional retailers include Allbeauty, Very and more.
Based on 58 reviews from Look Fantastic, Mankind, Beauty Expert and more, this cleanser is rated 4.2 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- You may also like
If you like the Clarifying range from Murad you may also like their mask.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- A Complete Guide to Murad Skincare