- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
Available from 9 more retailers
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £38.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £38.00 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £32.20 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Demystify the liquid exfoliator market with this Age Reform Exfoliating Cleanser from Murad. Containing both AHA and BHA acids, this product works by eating up dead skin cells and excess oils to reveal beautiful, glowing and luminous skin.
Offering a deep clean that unclogs pores and refines the texture of your skin, this cleanser contains all three key exfoliating acids: salicylic, glycolic and lactic acid. Jojoba beads polish the skin's surface and liquorice soothes irritation. Finally, sodium PCA hydrates to give you that youthful glow.
Murad Hydrating AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is perfect for those looking for a product with hydrating properties.
This Murad Hydrating AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser contains salicylic acid which helps to remove dead skin cells.
How To Use
- Use in the evening two to three times a week
- Apply a small amount to damp skin
- Gently massage the product around the face, carefully avoiding the eye area
- Thoroughly rinse away with warm water
- Pat dry and follow with a complementary moisturiser. Always use a sunscreen in the day when using products containing AHA or BHA acids
A board-certified dermatologist, trained pharmacist and clinical professor of medicine, Dr Murad knows pretty much all there is to know about scientific skin care. Dubbed as 'the best forward-thinking doctor' Murad provides a problem-solving range is proven to get results.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £2.95 For orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
Next day delivery £4.95 For orders placed by 2pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Hydrating AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser by Murad as this retailer has a 60 day returns policy for unused, unopened products (providing any original seals are intact). You can find out more during the checkout process with Allbeauty.
- Featured In
- The Best Cleansers for Every Skin Type