Dermalogica Calm Water Gel 50ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
- £38.25 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £38.25 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £40.50 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £40.81 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £41.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £44.50 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £44.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Face The Future
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £45.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £45.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £45.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £45.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Our skin really punishes us when it's thirsty. Dryness, tightness and premature ageing are all symptoms of its rage against us if we don't give it enough hydration. Quenching that thirst is the only way to encourage skin to be our friend again, and, luckily, you can achieve this easily with Dermalogica Calm Water Gel. Hydrate that skin today. This water gel formula transforms into a fluid that quenches thirst deep down in the skin following application, thanks to Dual Hyularonic Acid technology which locks in moisture in each skin layer. Apple fruit extract and glycerin further hydrates and softens while defending against dryness, and cactus pear extract soothes and binds water to achieve healthy moisture levels in the skin. Vegan and cruelty-free, this product is kind to the planet. It's kind to you too, being gluten free, paraben free and formulated with no artificial fragrances or colours.
Skin Type: Sensitive
Made In: California, USA
If you're looking to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to deliver ultimate hydration then the hyaluronic acid contained in this Dermalogica day moisturiser is a great solution for you. This item will also work to buff away dead skin and unclog pores and to exfoliate and brighten the skin as it contains citric acid.
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Colourant Free
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Paraben Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
How To Use
- Use twice daily, morning and evening
- Follow your usual skin cleansing routine
- Apply to face and neck
Dermalogica bring results based methods to their skin care selection, relying on the quality of their products instead of marketing gimmicks. This innovative brand recognise that it's important for the skin to feel good as well as look good.
Where To Buy
This Dermalogica item can be ordered online in the UK via stores, such as Beauty Flash, Escentual or Gorgeous Shop. You can also buy this product at Allbeauty, Amazon and other retailers.
This Dermalogica day moisturiser is rated 4.5 out of 5, based on 6 reviews from Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. See the retailer website for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Beauty Flash, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Light Moisturisers for this SummerThe Best Water-Based Skincare Products for Your Routine