Dermalogica Ultra Calming Barrier Repair 30ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
- £37.98 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £38.25 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £38.25 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £40.50 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £41.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £42.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £42.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £45.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Face The Future
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £45.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £45.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Our skin is always under attack from pollution, dirt particles, and even the sun. However, thanks to Dermalogica Barrier Repair you now have the ability to protect delicate skin from the elements.
This product is great for sensitive skin thanks to its unique anhydrous composition. Put simply, this means that the formula is waterless, which is great for sensitive skin because water can really dry it out. Oat and botanical actives also present in the moisturiser work together to calm the skin and reduce any discomfort that those with sensitive skin can feel.
Evening primrose oil, silicones and borage seed oil build up a barrier to prevent nasties from getting under the skin and making it worse, whilst the added vitamin C and E battle the causes of irritated skin. The product leaves the skin feeling smooth and makes a great base for make-up application.
Skin Type: Sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, vegan friendly and contains oleic acid, shea butter, stearic acid, vitamin c and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, parabens and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested. This product is cruelty free.
Made In: California, USA
This day moisturiser by Dermalogica contains vitamin c, meaning it will help to boost natural collagen production and to strengthen the skin. There is also vitamin e contained in this product which works to sooth inflammation and to treat scars.
How To Use
- Use morning and night following your normal skin cleansing routine
- Apply evenly over the face using upward strokes
- Best used following UltraCalming Mist and UltraCalming Serum Concentrate
Dermalogica bring results based methods to their skin care selection, relying on the quality of their products instead of marketing gimmicks. This innovative brand recognise that it's important for the skin to feel good as well as look good.
Where To Buy
You can order this Dermalogica day moisturiser in the UK from leading online stores, including Beauty Flash, Amazon and Escentual. It can also be bought through Gorgeous Shop, Allbeauty and more websites.
This day moisturiser by Dermalogica is rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 12 reviews from Skincare RX. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. See the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Beauty Flash, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.