Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £10.80 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £12.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £12.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £14.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £8.40 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £9.00 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £9.60 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £9.60 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £9.60 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £9.60 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £12.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £12.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
It's time to welcome in a new beauty must-have to your skin care arsenal. The Caudalie Cleansers and Toners Beauty Elixir is a multi-purpose facial spray that imparts a surge of luminosity and radiance upon your complexion.
The formulation draws inspiration from the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, making this product fit for an absolute queen. Providing effortless hydration and a dewy glow, the elixir sets out to tone, tighten and refresh your visage for a flawless finish. Having won multiple awards, the formula also helps to smooth out fine lines and makeup creases, whilst injecting a shot of vitamin-rich goodness for long-lasting, nourishing results.
Infusing the likes of grape, rosemary, rose myrrh, organic balm mint and orange blossom extract together, the formula wakes up fatigued skin for that 'lit from within' glow.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, skin tightening, clarifying and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, redness/rosacea and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Organic, natural and contains caffeine, lactic acid, vitamin c, citric acid and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, sulphates, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sls, sles and fragrance.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested.
Made In: France
This Caudalie Beauty Elixir contains caffeine which helps to prevent acne.
How To Use
- Simply spritz the mist over your face and décolleté
- Use above or below makeup, topping up whenever you need
Completely free from mineral oil, parabens, phthalates and colourants, few beauty sets are as naturally beneficial to the skin as that offered by Caudalie. Utilising the raw materials of their vinotherapie spa, Caudalie take a uniquely organic approach to skin care.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this day moisturiser online through retailers, including Escentual, Allbeauty and Cult Beauty. Additional retailers include Feel Unique, Harvey Nichols and more.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir is available in the following sizes:
Based on 424 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and HQHair, this Caudalie day moisturiser is rated 4.62 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. You can read review content by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- A Complete Rundown of the Best Caudalie ProductsThe 12 Best Hydrating Face Mists of 202012 Iconic French Pharmacy Skincare Brands (and the products we love)