- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 13 more retailers
- £10.20 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £10.80 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £12.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £12.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Space NK
- £9.60 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £9.60 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £9.60 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £9.60 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £9.60 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £12.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
It's time to welcome in a new beauty must-have to your skin care arsenal. The Caudalie Cleansers and Toners Beauty Elixir is a multi-purpose facial spray that imparts a surge of luminosity and radiance upon your complexion.
The formulation draws inspiration from the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, making this product fit for an absolute queen. Providing effortless hydration and a dewy glow, the elixir sets out to tone, tighten and refresh your visage for a flawless finish. Having won multiple awards, the formula also helps to smooth out fine lines and makeup creases, whilst injecting a shot of vitamin-rich goodness for long-lasting, nourishing results.
Infusing the likes of grape, rosemary, rose myrrh, organic balm mint and orange blossom extract together, the formula wakes up fatigued skin for that 'lit from within' glow.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir is great for those with combination, dry and mature skin looking for a hydrating and skin tightening product.
This Caudalie Beauty Elixir contains vitamin C which helps to protect against free radical damage.
How To Use
- Simply spritz the mist over your face and décolleté
- Use above or below makeup, topping up whenever you need
Caudalie are a brand with strong principles and a strong philosophy. Implementing only the finest, natural ingredients into their range, they are also a member of the '1% for the planet' movement, giving to environmental projects across the world. This is a brand that cares about your skin and the world around it.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir is available in the following sizes:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Potassium Alum, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.99 (3-4 working days)
Next working day delivery £5.99 For orders placed by 2pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK or to remote areas of UK. See retailer checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Beauty Elixir by Caudalie as this retailer has a 30 day returns policy for unused, unopened products. You can find out more during the checkout process.
- Featured In
- The 12 Best Hydrating Face Mists of 202012 Iconic French Pharmacy Skincare Brands (and the products we love)