Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £16.00 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £16.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £16.50 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £16.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £16.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Kiehl's
- £16.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £16.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £16.50 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil is a luxurious addition to any skin care routine, yet as its Kiehl's we wouldn't expect anything less. Housed in a noble blue bottle, this deluxe formula is brimming with botanical ingredients that expertly prepare the skin for nighttime replenishment.
Lavender essential oil calm the body and mind, luring you into a peaceful slumber as you settle into the gentle hum of the evening. Primrose oil maintains the skin's hydration, suppleness and elasticity, making sure your complexion exudes a radiant glow at all times.
Kiehl's signature ingredient, squalene, completes the remedy to deliver soft, smooth and sleek skin. Soothing yet potent, this non-comedogenic makeup remover banishes impurities, dirt and grime without stripping away the skin's natural oils.
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Natural and contains hyaluronic acid, lavender oil, caffeine, argan oil, coconut oil, vitamin a, aloe vera, stearic acid, avocado oil, vitamin c, vitamin d, calendula oil, linoleic acid, oleic acid, vitamin e, cocoa butter and squalane.
Good to know: Non-comedogenic and ophthalmologist tested.
Made In: The USA
This Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil from Kiehl's contains avocado oil which helps to relieve inflammation.
"There's a new cleanser in the Kiehl's family! Meet Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, our first lightweight essential oil facial cleanser. This all-in-one, non-comedogenic cleansing formula emulsifies with water to become a cleansing milk that melts away makeup, impurities and blemishes."
How To Use
- Dispense 3-4 pumps into dry or wet hands
- Massage oil cleanser into dry skin including eye area
- Add water and massage skin to emulsify
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- For long-wear and waterproof makeup, dispense 2 pumps onto cotton pad and press on area for 10 seconds and gently wipe outwards
What started as a small apothecary over 160 years ago has now become an international retailer. Discover Kiehl’s wide range of skincare, body care and hair care products all formulated with naturally-derived ingredients. From the iconic Midnight Recovery Concentrate to the classic Ultra Facial Cream, there’s something for every routine.
Where To Buy
You can order this Kiehl's product in the UK from well-known websites, including Escentual, Amazon and John Lewis. You can also order it via Look Fantastic, Harvey Nichols and other retailers.
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil is available in the following sizes:
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 15 Best Facial Cleansing Oils of 2021