Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £27.89 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £27.89 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £28.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Kiehl's
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £29.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £28.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £29.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
Day to day, pollutants and dirt find a way to sabotage your precious skin, so it's time you fight back with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser – a skin-purifying treatment that visibly improves complexion.
It all starts with its gentle formula: infused with white birch derivative and peony extracts, it effectively removes excess oil and impurities from the face, helping the skin to breathe again. On top of that, the cleanser contains natural exfoliants like pearlstone (a gem when it comes to exfoliation) to refine skin and leave it incredibly smooth.
Brighter days (and complexions) are around the corner when you use this Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser. Give it a try for yourself.
- Gently exfoliates while respecting the skin barrier function
- Tested under dermatological control
- For all skin types
- Pearlstone restores hydration to the skin
- Peony extract enhances skin clarity
This product goes well with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Cream.
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, hydrating, clarifying, exfoliating and brightening
Skin Concern: Dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Natural and contains hyaluronic acid, bhas, lavender oil, caffeine, coconut oil, argan oil, vitamin a, aloe vera, stearic acid, avocado oil, vitamin c, vitamin d, calendula oil, ahas, linoleic acid, oleic acid, citric acid, vitamin e, salicylic acid and cocoa butter.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested.
Made In: The USA
This Clearly Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser from Kiehl's contains avocado oil which helps to relieve inflammation.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount of facial cleanser to clean fingertips
- Gently massage onto face using upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Rinse thoroughly or remove with a damp washcloth
For best results, follow with your regular routine.
What started as a small apothecary over 160 years ago has now become an international retailer. Discover Kiehl’s wide range of skincare, body care and hair care products all formulated with naturally-derived ingredients. From the iconic Midnight Recovery Concentrate to the classic Ultra Facial Cream, there’s something for every routine.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this cleanser in the UK from trustworthy online retailers, including Escentual, Amazon and Feel Unique. John Lewis, Kiehl's and more websites also sell this item.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.