Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £55.20 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £65.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £65.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £65.55 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £68.90 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £69.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £69.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £69.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Face The Future
- £65.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £69.00 Free Delivery From Space NK
- £69.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £69.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £69.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
Omorovicza's Silver Skin Saviour really does deliver on the 'saviour' part of its name. The intensely nourishing face mask allows you to take on acne, infections and blemishes with absolute confidence, thanks in no small part to its incorporation of colloidal silver.
Because the titular ingredient isn't just there for show, containing as it does a whole host of anti-bacterial and curative benefits. Add niacinamide, salicylic and glycolic acids to the blend and you're left with a formula that doesn't only defend against marks and breakouts, but also penetrates the skin, unclogging pores of dirt and impurities.
In as little as 10 to 15 minutes, the mask sets to work correcting problematic skin types. By regulating both sebum production and cell renewal, this wonder remedy can completely transform the look and feel of your complexion. Discover for yourself why it was awarded Editor's Choice at the 2019 Beauty Shortlist Awards.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, oily
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Hyperpigmentation, breakouts/acne, enlarged pores and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, vegan friendly and contains ahas, bhas, glycolic acid, lactic acid, niacinamide, oleic acid, salicylic acid, shea butter, stearic acid, vitamin b and vitamin c.
Formulated without: Alcohol, colourants, gluten, oil, parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulphates and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Budapest, Hungary
This Omorovicza product contains salicylic acid, meaning that it helps to tackle acne and to reduce natural oil production. There is also niacinamide contained in this item which helps to calm and soothe irritation and redness and to plump fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use
- Taking care to avoid the eye area, apply a generous amount across your face and neck
- Leave the product for between 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly to finish
Omorovicza is a brand that provides premium skin care from the heart of the Hungarian capital. Harnessing the powers of Hungary's thermal springs, the brand transferred this into a wholesome assembly of exfoliators, cleansers and serums to improve your skin's health.
Where To Buy
This day moisturiser can be ordered online in the UK at stores, including Allbeauty, Mankind and Amazon. John Lewis, Gorgeous Shop and additional websites also stock this product.
This Omorovicza day moisturiser is rated 4 out of 5, based on 7 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product reviews are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. You can see review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Acne Scar Treatments for Blemish-Free Skin