Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £27.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £19.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £21.60 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £21.60 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £25.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £27.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £27.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
Mask your way to purer than pure skin with the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask.
Impurities can really dampen your mood (and style), which is why finding a working and reliable treatment is so vital. This deep cleansing mask brings forth the properties of Hungarian Moor mud to thoroughly cleanse and tackle blemish-prone skin. It provides key minerals that work in synergy with the skin to keep your complexion looking and feeling its best at all times. In turn, skin feels nourished and cared for, giving off a subtle glow of vitality.
Re-energising the skin, the mask boasts an impressive list of skin-loving properties that feed the skin with the vital nutrients it craves. Its formulation is rich in calcium and magnesium which awaken tired-looking complexions for a burst of youth. The Hungarian Moor mud itself is sourced from Lake Heviz, the second largest thermal lake in the world, meaning you're getting only the best treatment for your temperamental skin.
Draw out unwanted impurities and leave your skin feeling wonderfully radiant and dewy with the elite face mask from Omorovicza.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, oily
Made In: Budapest, Hungary
This Omorovicza cleanser contains kaolin, meaning it can help to purify the complexion and to minimise the appearance of pores. There is also stearic acid contained in this product which works to remove excess sebum, dirt and oil and to cleanse the skin.
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
- Stearic Acid
How To Use
- Follow your usual cleanse and tone skincare routine
- Apply the mask generously over the visage, avoiding the eye area
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off
- Expect to feel a slight tingling sensation (this is completely normal and expected)
Omorovicza is a brand that provides premium skin care from the heart of the Hungarian capital. Harnessing the powers of Hungary's thermal springs, the brand transferred this into a wholesome assembly of exfoliators, cleansers and serums to improve your skin's health.
Where To Buy
This cleanser is available to buy online in the UK via retailers, including Gorgeous Shop and John Lewis.
Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask is available in the following sizes:
This cleanser by Omorovicza is rated 5 out of 5, based on 1 review from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Go to the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Gorgeous Shop, arriving 3-4 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The 20 Best Face Masks for Blackheads