Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment 155ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 21 more retailers
- £23.00 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £23.71 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £24.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £26.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Luxurious Look
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £26.00 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
- £26.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £20.80 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £26.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £26.00 + £3.95 delivery From QVC
- £26.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
No matter what your hair type, Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment remedies every hair concern. The replenishing formula caters to hair damaged from bleached hair, curly hair that is lacking moisture, brittle hair with split ends and any hair in need of some TLC. Basically, it's at the antidote to everything.
Powered by the patented Olaplex Technology, their miracle-working treatment transforms weak, dry hair into silky-smooth locks with a radiant shine. Amplify the strength of your hair, rebuild broken hair bonds and repair every strand from the inside out.
Versatile and flexible, the reparative remedy is best used as the first step of a two part system to fully get the best out of each follicle.
For best results, use before Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector.
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Hair Type: Curly & wavy, fine, thick, afro, coloured, coarse, grey and straight
Hair Benefit: Shine
Hair Concern: Dry, damaged, sensitive scalp, split ends, weak and brittle
Made In: This Olaplex product gets manufactured in California, USA.
This No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment from Olaplex contains panthenol which helps to strengthen hair.
"A professional-inspired treatment that primes hair for deeper repair with the highest dose of patented OLAPLEX technology in any take-home product. It rebuilds hair bonds, strengthens and protects hair integrity. Suitable for all types, particularly visibly damaged hair."
How To Use
- Use the two-part system with N°.3 once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
- Apply to dry hair, fully saturating each section.
- All hair types, especially for those with visible damage.
Olaplex is the hero your hair deserves. Featuring the only patented system to noticeably repair extreme damaged hair transforming it into soft, shiny, and more resilient hair. Used by celebs and mere mortals alike, Olaplex is the 'Holy Grail' of hair and has changed the industry forever.
Where To Buy
Multiple popular online stores in the UK, including Supercuts, Beauty Flash or Amazon sell this hair treatment item by Olaplex. Additional retailers include NET-A-PORTER, HQHair and more.
This Olaplex product is rated 4.7 out of 5, based on 103 reviews from Look Fantastic and QVC. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts, arriving 2-4 working days after dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- How to Use Olaplex Hair Products: The Beginner's Guide