Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 21 more retailers
- £20.80 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £24.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £25.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £26.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £26.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £26.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.00 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Luxurious Look
- £23.00 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £26.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £26.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
Give coloured and damaged hair a dose of TLC as Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother repairs and protects like no other.
This innovative leave-in treatment is your one-stop shop to locks that are soft, smooth and strengthened. Formulated with a patented active ingredient, it works by re-linking the broken bonds in the hair, ultimately repairing damage and strengthening the structure of strands.
Boasting the same quality as salon treatments, the No.6 makes the ideal at-home formula for reversing damage caused by colouring and heat styling. Not to mention, it's nourishing crème texture helps to reduce frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours, all whilst hydrating dry, split ends. The result? Hair that's protected and showcasing a gorgeous, glossy, glass-hair finish.
Suitable to use on all hair types, including coloured, this is the minimal-effort-treatment that will transform your 'do.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Curly & wavy, fine, thick, coloured, coarse and straight
Hair Benefit: Shine, smoothing, strengthening and hydrating
Hair Concern: Frizzy, chemically treated, dry, damaged, split ends, weak and brittle
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, vegan friendly and contains citric acid, panthenol, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Gluten, silicone, sulphates, sls, parabens, phthalates, sles and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: California, USA
This No.6 Bond Smoother from Olaplex contains citric acid which helps to prevent and treat acne.
"Developed by world-class material scientists, our unique chemistry is proven to dramatically repair, protect, and strengthen all hair types. OLAPLEX N°6 strengthens, hydrates, moisturises and speeds up blow-dry times while smoothing. This concentrated leave-in smoothing cream is excellent for all hair types including coloured and chemically treated hair."
How To Use
- Apply a small amount of the treatment to damp or dry hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends
- Comb through for an even application and style as normal
Olaplex is the hero your hair deserves. Featuring the only patented system to noticeably repair extreme damaged hair transforming it into soft, shiny, and more resilient hair. Used by celebs and mere mortals alike, Olaplex is the 'Holy Grail' of hair and has changed the industry forever.
Where To Buy
This item is available to order online in the UK at stores, including Supercuts, Allbeauty and Gorgeous Shop. NET-A-PORTER, Beauty Bay and more websites also sell this product.
This hair treatment item is rated 4.35 out of 5, based on 228 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and HQHair. An average score is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts, arriving 2-4 working days after dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- How to Use Olaplex Hair Products: The Beginner's Guide