Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Compare prices from 24 more retailers
- £22.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £22.75 Free Delivery From Supercuts
- £19.17 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £23.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £26.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Luxurious Look
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £26.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £24.00 + £5.00 Delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £26.00 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £26.00 + £4.50 Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £23.99 + £2.99 Delivery From Perfume Direct
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 + £4.99 Delivery From House of Fraser
- £26.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £26.00 + £3.95 Delivery From QVC
- £26.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Space NK
- £26.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £32.00 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
Are you fed up of oils that weigh down locks and leave them looking greasy? Look no further, as Olaplex supply the ultimate hair oil.
The No.7 Bonding Oil is your fast track to healthy hair. Bursting with nourishing benefits, it works around the clock to restore and renew your hair, without leaving it coated in a greasy film.
The formula itself has been specially developed with active ingredients that target the damaged bonds in your hair. So, if you're locks are suffering from the effects of bleaching, colouring and heat styling, you can rest assured that this oil will condition them back to good health.
The weightless formula sinks into strands almost instantly, leaving them more manageable and packed with shine. That's right, you can wave goodbye to frizz and flyaways, once and for all.
Whether you choose to use the oil as a conditioning treatment or as a styling step (it protects against heat up to 450°), the No.7 Bonding Oil makes the perfect last step in your restorative hair care routine.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil will help those with fine, thick and coloured hair hoping to achieve shiny hair.
"Our No.7 Bonding Oil is a highly concentrated, weightless reparative styling oil that dramatically increases shine, softness, and colour vibrancy. It minimizes flyaways and frizz and provides heat protection of up to 450°."
How To Use
- Dispense a few drops of the oil into the palms of your hands
- Run the oil through damp or dry hair and style as desired
Olaplex creator Dean Christal has had a lifelong relationship with the beauty industry, growing up with a licensed hairdresser mother and a father who was a beauty distributor owning multiple stores. This experience was the catalyst towards his first step in changing the lives of those with damaged hair.
Where To Buy
Various reputable online stores in the UK, such as Allbeauty, Gorgeous Shop or Supercuts stock this Olaplex hair treatment product. Amazon, Beauty Flash and more retailers also stock this product. Find the best place to purchase this item by comparing prices from different websites.
This Olaplex hair treatment product is rated 4.6 out of 5, based on 151 reviews from Look Fantastic, QVC, HQHair and others. An average score is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Visit the retailer website for review content.
This product by Olaplex gets produced in California, USA.
Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propanediol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Water (Aqua), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
This hair treatment product from Olaplex is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- How to Use Olaplex Hair Products: The Beginner's Guide‘Brown to Blonde’ Balayage Looks You’ll Want To Show Your Hairdresser