Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Compare prices from 23 more retailers
- £20.75 Free Delivery From Supercuts
- £20.80 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £24.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £25.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £26.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £26.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Luxurious Look
- £26.00 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
- £23.00 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £26.00 + £3.95 delivery From QVC
- £26.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £26.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
When it comes to your hair, do you ever wish that you could simply start from scratch with no split ends, no breakage and no dryness?
Bringing you salon results from the comfort of your own home, the Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector is the master of repairing and maintaining strong, healthy locks.
The advanced formula uses a Bond Multiplying System which helps to reconnect the broken bonds in hair. In simpler terms, it basically reconstructs the hair from within, helping with regrowth and rebuilding dry, brittle strands. Clever, right?
Suitable for all hair types, it's also great for prolonging hair colour and vibrancy while building strength in the core hair follicles so you can have a smoother, more flexible finish. This tiny bottle certainly packs a punch and is a must-have if you want real results in no time at all.
Free from silicone, sulphates, phthalates, diethanolamine (DEA), aldehydes and gluten. Not tested on animals.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Uv protection, shine, strengthening and hydrating
Hair Concern: Frizzy, chemically treated, dry, damaged, split ends, weak and brittle
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains vitamin c, aloe vera and jojoba oil.
Formulated without: Nuts, gluten, silicone, sulphates, sls, parabens, phthalates, sles and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: California, USA
This Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector contains aloe vera which helps to prevent an itchy scalp and dandruff.
"Meet OLAPLEX, the single molecule that sets us apart and has forever changed the game of hair care. Our No.3 Hair Protector is a treatment, not a conditioner, that reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair, improving its look and feel."
How To Use
The perfector should not be confused with a leave-in conditioner, however, the longer left on the hair, the more effective it will be.
- Towel dry hair and apply a generous amount (around 1-3 teaspoons) of Olaplex No.3 to the palms of your hand
- Comb through for even distribution
- Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes. We recommend 30 minutes for maximum results
- Rinse, shampoo and condition hair as normal
For moderately damaged hair use once a week.
For severely damaged hair use 2-3 times per week until improvements are noticeable.
To maintain your new, healthy-looking hair, continue to use once or twice a month.
Olaplex is the innovative hair treatment that will transform your locks. Previously only available in salons, these products go beyond the surface with the only system that rebuilds broken hair bonds. Using patented active ingredients that works at a molecular level, the formula seeks out broken bonds in the hair and repairs them, restoring your hair to its former glory.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this hair mask by Olaplex online from websites, including Amazon, Supercuts or Allbeauty. You can also purchase this product from Gorgeous Shop, NET-A-PORTER and more websites.
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector is available in the following sizes:
Based on 3 reviews from Look Fantastic, this hair mask by Olaplex is rated 5 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. You can see review content by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.
- Featured In
- How to Use Olaplex Hair Products: The Beginner's GuideTop 20 Cruelty-Free Haircare ProductsBest Vegan Beauty Products to Try This Veganuary