Filorga Time-Filler Eyes 15ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £29.54 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £32.83 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £32.83 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £32.83 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £40.80 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £47.00 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £49.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £29.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £49.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
Turn back time with this wrinkle filler for your eyes by Filorga. It's a revolutionary cream with ingredients that imitate tightening chemical injections and even improves the growth of sparse eyelashes!
First, an active relaxant gets to work on smoothing away wrinkles. Then a complex blend coaxes your eyelids into raising their game, helping to keep your open eyes wide, bright and youthful.
Extract of matrikine will stimulate your eyelashes for thicker, faster growth, and spheres of beeswax will plumpen and firm your skin. Finally, arginine will brighten any dark shadows beneath your eyes, leaving you with a soft and lively complexion that's ready to take on the day.
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, skin tightening and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dark circles, uneven skin tone and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains hyaluronic acid, biotin, panthenol, glycolic acid, ahas, citric acid and vitamin b.
Formulated without: Colourants and fragrance.
These Time-Filler Eyes from Filorga contain panthenol which helps to improve skin's elasticity.
How To Use
- Place a tiny amount on fingertip and gently dab around eye area
- Massage into lids and eyelash roots
- Use daily, morning and/or night
The story behind Filorga is an interesting one; they founded the first French aesthetic medicine laboratory in 1978, and didn't expand their medicinal prowess into cosmetics until 2007. Since then the brand has over 50 products available in over 70 countries across the world.
Where To Buy
This Filorga moisturiser is available to buy online in the UK via a number of popular retailers, including Allbeauty, Amazon or HQHair. Additional retailers include Mankind, Beauty Expert and more.
This moisturiser is rated 5 out of 5, based on 3 reviews from Skincare RX and Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. Review content can be seen by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 12 Iconic French Pharmacy Skincare Brands (and the products we love)