Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 13 more retailers
- £29.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £29.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £29.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £23.20 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £24.65 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £25.78 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £19.43 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £23.20 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £28.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £29.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £29.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £37.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
The experts at Benefit have come up with a solution for dark circles and tired eyes in one powerful pot. Take a sneak peek at their top rated It's Potent! Eye Cream.
This cream helps banish dullness and under eye bags, brightening and firming the skin all in one go. It's also the perfect solution for mature skin as it tackles fines and wrinkles around the orbital area.
Enriched with moisturising ingredients, this cream perks up your peepers and feels soothing when gently dabbed onto the skin. It contains peptide complex, which helps plump up the eye area. And botanical extracts boost collagen production and loquat extract defends your precious skin against free radicals.
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dark circles and dullness
"Your eyes can't keep a secret...they're the first to show signs of age & stress. It's potent! eye cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness."
How To Use
- Start with a cleansed and makeup-free base
- Take a small pea-size amount and dab gently around the eye area
- Apply with your ring finger to ensure light pressure
- Use daily and before using under eye concealer
Founded by the Ford twins in 1976 as the face place before being reborn in 1990 as Benefit Cosmetics, this iconic brand provide instant solutions across skin care, eye makeup and cosmetics. Guided by their mantra 'makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good', this fun dynamic brand is inspiring beauty lovers everywhere.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this moisturiser by Benefit online via retailers, including Escentual, HQHair or Very. John Lewis or Asos also sell this product.
Based on 16 reviews from Look Fantastic, this moisturiser is rated 3.9 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.