- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- Free Returns
Available from 10 more retailers
- £12.00 Free Delivery From Selfridges
- £12.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £12.00 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £12.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £12.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £12.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £11.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £12.00 Free Delivery From Benefit Cosmetics
- £12.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
Groom those brows like never before with this 24 Hour Brow Setter by benefit.
The brains behind benefit already know how sleek your arches are. That's why they've created this ingenious brow gel that helps to shape and tame your natural brow – because if you've got it, flaunt it, right?
Boasting an invisible finish and flexible hold, it quickly helps you form the perfect brow. As you sweep the wand over your eyebrows, the hairs are set into place and stay put all day long…and maybe even going into the next day.
Allure once said it was 'the best clear brow gel, maybe ever' and it's easy to see why.
Get your hands on this gem and benefit from incredible, natural brows.
Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter is great for those aiming to get a natural finish.
This Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter contains panthenol which helps to keep skin nourished.
"Get SET for nonstop brows! Our 24-hour clear brow gel shapes & tames brows and locks on makeup so brows don't pull a disappearing act. The custom-molded, dual-sided wand coats hairs from root to tip and the flexible, flake-free formula is easy to apply and quick to dry."
How To Use
- Evenly coat over your eyebrows, working from root to tip
- Brush outwards and upwards for a bushier effect
- Wear it alone to flaunt your natural colour or wear it on top of your favourite eyebrow colour to help the hairs stay put
Founded by the Ford twins in 1976 as the face place before being reborn in 1990 as Benefit Cosmetics, this iconic brand provide instant solutions across skin care, eye makeup and cosmetics. Guided by their mantra 'makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good', this fun dynamic brand is inspiring beauty lovers everywhere.
Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter is available in the following sizes:
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £3.50 (within 5 working days)
Next or named day delivery £6.95 Order before 8pm for next or named day delivery, 7 days a week.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements can apply to deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further info.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this 24 Hour Brow Setter by Benefit, John Lewis offers a 28 day returns policy for unused, unopened items with the original seals intact. More information available during their checkout process.