Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £11.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £12.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £12.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £10.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £10.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £8.04 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £9.60 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £10.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £12.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £12.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £12.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £15.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Make a BIG impact with the BADgal Bang Mascara from Benefit. Not only does this wonder product add major volume, but it also lifts and lengthens for an out-of-this-world look.
This mascara is the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look, adding drama with one simple swipe. And the specially designed slimline brush is like no other, as it can easily reach root to tip and all round. So, make sure you coat both upper and lower lashes to achieve that extra glamorous look.
The BADgal Bang Mascara is enriched with provitamin B5 to thicken and strengthen your lashes and contains aero-particles which feel super lightweight. And if that wasn't enough, this intense black mascara lasts for a whopping 36-hours and is both smudge-proof and water-resistant.
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Dullness
Coverage: Buildable, full
This Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara contains stearic acid which helps to shore up the skin's protective barrier.
"Our BADgal BANG! 36-HOUR FULL-BLAST volumising mascara creates MASSIVE volume without weighing down lashes. The gravity-defying formula contains aero-particles, one of the lightest known materials, derived from space technology. Our innovative intense pitch-black mascara layers easily for bigger & BIGGER impact."
How To Use
- Wiggle the mascara wand from base to tip to coat each individual lash
- Repeat the process to create bigger, bolder and 'badder' lashes
Hailing from San Francisco, the Ford twins set up the now beauty giant Benefit Cosmetics (Face Place back in the day) in the seventies. We all have our staple go to brands, but Benefit features high on everyone's list. As far as they're concerned, the best cosmetic is laughter, so grab life by the giggles and experience these fast and fab beauty solutions.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this mascara by Benefit online through retailers, including Escentual, Allbeauty or HQHair. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Cult Beauty and more.
Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara is available in the following shades:
- Mini-Size: Black
- Full-Size: Black
- Full-Size: Blue
Based on 204 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this Benefit mascara is rated 4.6 out of 5. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers to calculate an average score. You can see review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- 20 Valentine's Day Beauty Gifts to Buy YourselfThe 10 Best Mascaras For Short LashesQuick Makeup For The Days You’re Running Late