Benefit High Beam
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £13.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £15.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £15.50 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £15.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £15.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £15.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £15.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.40 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £10.38 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.40 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £13.95 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £15.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £15.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £15.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Benefit's High Beam is a dreamy complexion in a bottle and it's here to give you chiselled cheekbones and an ethereal glow. Trust us, it's all you need for long-lasting radiance.
This award-winning highlighter comes in a satiny-pink hue and adds an elegant sheen to your makeup look. Just a few dots of this luminescent liquid highlighter on your nose and cheekbones and you'll be sporting a gorgeous, fresh glow.
It looks amazing on all skin types and you can use as much or as little as you like, depending on how dewy you want to go.
Wear it alone or on top of your foundation, either way, it's going to look fabulous on you…
Use day or night to really bring out your most beautiful features.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Dullness
Coverage: Full, buildable and sheer/natural
Finish: Dewy, natural and satin
"Our satiny pink liquid highlighter accents cheek and brow bones for a dewy glow. Use as a spot highlighter over makeup or wear under complexion products for subtle luminescence.Take the stage fresh faced or dolled up and apply dots where you want to add radiance."
How To Use
- Work the brush along your cheekbones for a sculptured smile
- Take it along the bridge of your nose to slim
- Apply it where the light naturally hits for a fresh-faced glow
Hailing from San Francisco, the Ford twins set up the now beauty giant Benefit Cosmetics (Face Place back in the day) in the seventies. We all have our staple go to brands, but Benefit features high on everyone's list. As far as they're concerned, the best cosmetic is laughter, so grab life by the giggles and experience these fast and fab beauty solutions.
Where To Buy
This Benefit item is available to purchase online in the UK from websites, such as Escentual, Allbeauty or HQHair. Other retailers include Very, John Lewis and more.
Benefit High Beam is available in the following sizes:
This Benefit highlighter is rated 4.65 out of 5, based on 47 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- How to Nail the Natural Makeup Look Like a Pro