Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Compare prices from 10 more retailers
- £14.70 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £19.60 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £19.60 Free Delivery From Aveda
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £24.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £24.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £24.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £24.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £24.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
Instantly revive hair that needs it with a little of Aveda's Shampure Dry Shampoo. The naturally-derived powders help to absorb both excess oil and any other impurities, leaving your locks looking and feeling wholly rejuvenated.
The non-aerosol powder mist is proven to work fantastically well across all different hair types, thanks in no small part to a 99.8% naturally derived ingredient list, drawn from plants, non-petroleum minerals and water.
Better still, the deeply calming shampure™ aroma unites 25 pure flower and plant essences into the one captivating fragrance, infusing your locks scent that's nothing if not natural.
In short, this Aveda creation makes a pretty compelling case to be your constant haircare companion, as at home tucked into a day bag as it is perched on your bathroom cabinet.
Hair Concern: Oily/greasy, dry
Ingredient Highlights: Organic, natural, vegan friendly and contains lavender oil.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, parabens and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The USA
This Shampure Dry Shampoo from Aveda contains lavender oil which helps to promote hair growth.
"Enjoy a beautiful moment of peace, even when you're in a rush, thanks to the calming aroma woven throughout our truly exceptional hair-reviving powder mist. Revive your hair with naturally derived powders that absorb both excess oil and impurities."
How To Use
- Tip the bottle upside down
- Return it upright
- Turn cap to expose the nozzle
- Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at roots- ensure that you squeeze the bottle very lightly
- Massage the powder into your scalp
- Restyle as desired
Aveda is a perfect fusion of its influences, which take in traditional herbal remedies and the longstanding art of Ayurveda. By offering a thoroughly 21st-century spin on time-honoured approaches, the brand marries hard-won wisdom with some of the latest cosmetic techniques.
Where To Buy
This dry shampoo is available to buy online in UK through the Cult Beauty website.
This Aveda dry shampoo is rated 4 out of 5, based on 5 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Cult Beauty, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Dry Shampoos Our Beauty Editors Swear byA Hair Care Addict's Guide to the Best Aveda ProductsHow to Grow Hair Faster