Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
- £30.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £30.99 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £32.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £32.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Aveda
- £31.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £31.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £32.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
The perfect health-kick for your hair, Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment is an intensive treatment designed to deeply penetrate the hair follicles, leaving you with revitalised, soft locks. Give your dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair the rejuvenation it deserves.
Part of Aveda's resurrecting system, this treatment strengthens hair that has been weakened by everyday styling and chemical processes. Renew and protect your hair from environmental damage, and seal in moisture with barley extracts.
The treatment uses a variety of specially designed extracts and oils, including quinoa protein, which deeply penetrates the hair by working from inside to help repair and strengthen. The use of jojoba, meadowfoam seed and castor oils smooth your hair's surface, creating a beautifully sleek finish.
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Shine, smoothing
Hair Concern: Chemically treated, dry, damaged, split ends and weak
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The USA
This hair mask contains vitamin e, meaning it can help to encourage hair growth and to support healthy scalp and hair. This item will also work to moisturise and nourish dry hair and to promote hair growth as it contains jojoba oil.
- Mineral Oil Free
- Jojoba Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
"Our intensive weekly treatment deeply penetrates to help seal, smooth and repair the look of even the most damaged hair. Using the power of pure plant oils and quinoa protein, it restores a look of health, silkiness and shine."
How To Use
- Use as part of a weekly ritual with Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo
- Use a teaspoon amount and massage into your hair, avoiding the roots
- Leave on for a minimum of two minutes
- For a deeper repair, apply for longer, then dry and style as normal
Going organic, natural and cruelty-free are second nature to a brand such as Aveda, which was from the very beginnings an endeavour that paid homage to mother nature. As the rest of the cosmetics world catches up with its holistic approach, check out the brand that helped pave the way.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this hair mask by Aveda online at retailers, such as Amazon, John Lewis and Mankind. Feel Unique, Asos and more also sell this item.
Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment is available in the following sizes:
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Amazon, arriving 3 Days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- A Hair Care Addict's Guide to the Best Aveda Products