Aveda Damage Remedy Split End Repair 30ml
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 28 Day Returns
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £23.40 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £25.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
Transform your locks from lacklustre to luscious, with Aveda Damage Remedy Split End Repair. This leave-in treatment instantly rebinds and repairs frayed ends, whilst preventing new split ends from forming.
Formulated with nangai oil - derived from nangai trees on the tropical island of Malekula in the South Pacific - this natural ingredient envelops the surface of each split end, rebinding damaged tips and helping to seal and smooth hair fibres.
This treatment is a godsend for damaged hair that needs a quick yet effective result. This serum-based formula works to hydrate, protect and revitalise strands, resulting in healthier, stronger and glossier hair.
Hair Benefit: Hydrating
Hair Concern: Oily/greasy, chemically treated, dry, damaged, split ends and weak
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, organic and contains stearic acid.
Formulated without: Parabens and mineral oil.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The USA
This Aveda Damage Remedy Split End Repair contains stearic acid which helps to protect hair.
"Our innovative, new formula works to instantly draw and bind frayed ends back together - whilst also helping to prevent new split ends from forming"
How To Use
- Clean hair with Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner, and prep hair with Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
- Complete your haircare regimen by applying a pea-sized amount of Damage Repair Split End Repair by emulsifying the product in your hands
- Distribute to hair in downward strokes from mid-lengths to ends, concentrating product on the tips, for maximum benefit
Noted environmentalist Horst Rechelbacher put his ethics into practice when he created Aveda, the brand that always looks to the traditional, natural solution. By tapping into the raw potential of flower and plant essences, the brand redefines cosmetics for the modern world.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this hair treatment item by Aveda online through House of Fraser.
- Delivery & Returns
House of Fraser charges £4.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 3 - 7 working days following dispatch. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 28 days.